test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest for reviewing: The Party NW-DJ448HK4F

tipotipicotipotipico Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hi all:

I am currently developing this Foundry Quest called "The Party" it has a little bit of everything and i would like some reviews on it, right now is a little messy due to me figuring how to get better quest input plus i am in the middle of completely adding all aesthetic aspect to the environment. I am also working on enhancing/fixing all the typos on the dialog (please don't throw me to the pits of grammar hell).

Playthrough:
Quest: The Party (NW-DJ448HK4F)
Estimated Playtime: 18 minutes.
Recommended Level: 40+.
Quest Difficulty: Varies on play style,Mobs run on Standard to Hard, some content is heavily populated by mobs.
Recommended Settings: It is meant to be played Solo. While it can be quite challenging at some parts, partying up for this quest may end up in making it to easy. Bring some health pots.

Like i said the quest needs a lot of polishing up to do but the idea is there, i expect to expand the quest more within time when i feel the current state of the quest is fine how it is.
Post edited by tipotipico on

Comments

• ravenspire1ravenspire1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will review your quest for you when I get a chance later today. I am currently away from my gaming computer. I will write comments in the forum as I run it. Please review my quest as well, it is in my signature line.
    Campaign: Right Place, Right Time: NWS-DHFZYUPJS
    Chapter 1: Message Delivery: NW-DA3XAVZ9W
  • tipotipicotipotipico Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you!, will try it soon when i log in.
    edited June 2013
    I will review your quest for you when I get a chance later today. I am currently away from my gaming computer. I will write comments in the forum as I run it. Please review my quest as well, it is in my signature line.
    just finished it, had a little trouble in the "find another way" task but it was mostly due to me not looking at the map but other than that everything went smooth, nice job!
  • ravenspire1ravenspire1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the Goodtimes Lounge
    Put the flowers on the table in vases?
    Nice use of light coming in from windows but maybe pick one side of the building for the light to come in through and disable other sides... more natural that way I think.
    Blue text is for OOC description not dialogue
    Good sense of mystery... what is going on here...
    The skeleton in the bed... nice touch very creative
    After talking to the ghost the objective is "Go to next map"... maybe something more descriptive
    the first battle wight commander must be guarding and just stands there making the encounter easier.
    Greggor fight was very tough but doable
    Theos looks awesome
    Great dialogue
    Your battle before Theos is too hard... it is ok to have that many mobs but have some of them appear as others are killed just too many to fight off at one time... just my opinion
    Again two caster I think is too many... looks cool but makes it too hard
    Not sure why I had to fight Greggor and the other one again... Is it all in my mind?
    Exit is go to next map... maybe something else
    Overall great quest will subscribe to you
    Campaign: Right Place, Right Time: NWS-DHFZYUPJS
    Chapter 1: Message Delivery: NW-DA3XAVZ9W
  • oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Added to my list, will play through within the next couple of days. Hopefully you can return the favour with mine (Info in sig)
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
    edited June 2013
    In the Goodtimes Lounge
    Put the flowers on the table in vases?
    Nice use of light coming in from windows but maybe pick one side of the building for the light to come in through and disable other sides... more natural that way I think.
    Blue text is for OOC description not dialogue
    Good sense of mystery... what is going on here...
    The skeleton in the bed... nice touch very creative
    After talking to the ghost the objective is "Go to next map"... maybe something more descriptive
    the first battle wight commander must be guarding and just stands there making the encounter easier.
    Greggor fight was very tough but doable
    Theos looks awesome
    Great dialogue
    Your battle before Theos is too hard... it is ok to have that many mobs but have some of them appear as others are killed just too many to fight off at one time... just my opinion
    Again two caster I think is too many... looks cool but makes it too hard
    Not sure why I had to fight Greggor and the other one again... Is it all in my mind?
    Exit is go to next map... maybe something else
    Overall great quest will subscribe to you

Thank you very much on the input! i am working as we speak on the decorations your Foundry had a lot of nice aesthetic touches very inspiring. Ill try to redecorate/rearrange, fix texts and will republish as soon as im done with it, at least with goodtymes.

After that i will work on relocating/improving mob encounters i noticed the same about the double casters since i built the encounters around CW abilities other classes have a hard time with it maybe ill lower the density of the mobs or as you said make them appear as you defeat them.

Again thanks for the review!
    edited June 2013
    Added to my list, will play through within the next couple of days. Hopefully you can return the favour with mine (Info in sig)

Will do as soon as im done doing foundry stuff.
  • voivodakvoivodak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'll play your quest this evening.
    Check my signature to return the favor :)
    My Campaign and Quest :

Campaign - In The Streams of Inferno
    Act I : The Fear That Freeze - nw-dnuzsyeey
    Act II : Demons Never Sleep - nw-dbj2us96n
  • oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Edit: It looks like there are 2 recently-made quests, both with only a few plays, both called "The Party". I may have played the wrong one (author @Nduna). I am wondering if it's the same quest (did you change user names or anything?)

If they are totally unrelated, I still owe you one review.
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!