test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] LFG 1. Doesn't play 30 other games 2. Doesn't require an app before invite

mslettlesmslettles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
I've been researching guilds for a few weeks now and narrowed down my list to about 5. Each guild had this great looking website, membership list was updated and people looked active. Unfortunately these people were playing other games besides Neverwinter. Also, all 5 of these guilds required me to fill out 20 question applications BEFORE getting an invite to the guild. They wouldn't invite me in game until I had gone through their forums/website and filled out an account as well.

I feel like I am submitting the same resume over and over to different guilds to try and make myself look attractive and useful to them. Is there a guild that just invites you on a probation status so you can get to know them first without filling out an application?

I just want to make friends and hang out with people. Not apply to a second job and be forced to join 3rd party voice chat.

-L
Post edited by mslettles on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    We are a multi-gaming community and focus on games such as Dota 2, Counter Strike : Global Offensive, ArmA 3 / DayZ, WarZ, Minecraft, World of Tanks and of course, Neverwinter.

In total, we have about 100-110 active members. With an average of about 20-30 players per game.
    Neverwinter is our 2nd most active with about 25 active players.

You do not need to make an application upon joining as a Recruit (test phase), but upon promotion to a Full Member (2-4 weeks after you join) you need to fill in a brief application with the following info:
    Account Handle ID, Main char level, Main char class, as well as your name and email. The application form has some more fields you can fill in, but these are optional. The only required ones are the ones mentioned above.

If this Guild interests you, please feel free to join our Teamspeak at IP: ts.dr-clan.net or add me in game: Dahel@kingbullgod.
    If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for ya!

PS: Community requirements are age 18+ and use Teamspeak when you can.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • tmc1066tmc1066 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will try posting this again. I messed up the quote the first time. :(
  • tmc1066tmc1066 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mslettles wrote: »
    I've been researching guilds for a few weeks now and narrowed down my list to about 5. Each guild had this great looking website, membership list was updated and people looked active. Unfortunately these people were playing other games besides Neverwinter. Also, all 5 of these guilds required me to fill out 20 question applications BEFORE getting an invite to the guild. They wouldn't invite me in game until I had gone through their forums/website and filled out an account as well.

I feel like I am submitting the same resume over and over to different guilds to try and make myself look attractive and useful to them. Is there a guild that just invites you on a probation status so you can get to know them first without filling out an application?

I just want to make friends and hang out with people. Not apply to a second job and be forced to join 3rd party voice chat.

-L

Why bother? The process you describe is ridiculous. Those guilds are taking themselves WAY too seriously. For heaven's sake! It's not like you're applying for a job. It's only a game. That's WAY to much hassle for a game. Besides, guilds are over-rated anyway.