test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

46k crit on player ? bug ?

patzbluepatzblue Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just got hit for 46k by a Rogue using the Shock ability... I have only 28k.

Is that logical or it would be a bug??

One shot overkill is no fun. I have no issues getting killed but it's nice to be able to interact and not die in 0.5 seconds when at full HP no ? Just saying :)

I love the game and I'm not starting a war on OP rogue, I'm just curious to know if it's possible or if it's a bug/exploit.

Thanks !
Post edited by patzblue on

Comments

• Options
    matii1509matii1509 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's possible even 50k crit, Rogue daily is OP in PVP.
  • Options
    jacki3chan1jacki3chan1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    done a 70K plus in PVP on a guy with 15% health, its possible
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Upwards of 100k is possible - with the right combination of debuffs from a wizard, guardian and some weapon enchantments.

Despite that, I feel this game has some of the best balanced pvp of any mmo.

Yea rogues will destroy wizards.
    But guardians annihilate rogues (We can block there silly shocking execution)
    But we don't do enough damage to kill cleric, so they are our bane
    While clerics are weak to rogues
    And wizards are great against everyone, but have less survivability and burst then rogues.

So its a good rock-papper-scissor balance.

Oh yea gwfs.. um they are.. um. heh.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    patzbluepatzblue Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the weird thing is that I was full of HP so from my understanding of that ability it shouldn't have hit me that hard. I check the whole log after as I thought the guy was using an exploit but from the logs it was his only critical that was so high, most of them were under 20k.
  • Options
    furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    Yea rogues will destroy wizards.
    These is soooooo wrong CW is a counter for rogues reach lvl 60 first and you won't be able to kill a CW easily. In fact once you appear from stealth there's no way u can touch the cw cos they can kill u very fast. CW also deals so much damage like a rogue in late game.
    SIGNATURE
  • Options
    helza123helza123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    furion192 wrote: »
    These is soooooo wrong CW is a counter for rogues reach lvl 60 first and you won't be able to kill a CW easily. In fact once you appear from stealth there's no way u can touch the cw cos they can kill u very fast. CW also deals so much damage like a rogue in late game.

you already killed the CW when you come out of stealth.. so no reason to touch him after that :P
  • Options
    aeeolagaeeolag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Greater Vorpal Enchant which increases the Crit Severity along with Shocking Exection