test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When can we see some serious Patches and Bugfixing?

kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Isn't it BETA? Why do you patch like its an 10 years old MMO without bugs?

You drive this game against the next wall with 300mph. (on purpose? made enough profit allready with poor kids buying keys and founder packs to be uber cool with a drow (DRIZZT) and a black panther (Guenhwyvar).
I bet you release new content without fixing ANY of the major bugs.

Do you even know:
that every dungeon can be exploited like theres no tomorrow? It takes 11 Minutes to Clear Epic Frozen heart AFTER you tried to fix the exploits. (lol)
Lurkers assault is bugged like ****?
Some End Game Enchantmens not working?
Loot System is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
Group Finder a bad bad joke?
Leaders kicking partys to loot everything?
Your TR skilltree is utter bull**** as it pigeonholes us into a specific builds? there is no choice.
Buying AD from RMT sides is much much cheaper than buying ZEN?`
(Enter other annyoing bugs here)

I realy wonder about Game Companys these days and their meaning of "Quality Products".
Its all a big Cashgrab, nothing more.
Post edited by kashimaa1 on

Comments

• Options
    warfluxwarflux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I posted the same sentiment and got ram-rodded by everyone. I figured people were ok with nothing but huge exploits being patched. I agree though, I'm not seeing the progress I would like to see.
  • Options
    ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll laugh condescendingly when they release a big patch followed by a game launch event, and all the "I'll NEVER NEVER play this again" people start coming back in droves.

Patience is a lost virtue.
  • Options
    kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    ausdoerrt wrote: »
    I'll laugh condescendingly when they release a big patch followed by a game launch event, and all the "I'll NEVER NEVER play this again" people start coming back in droves.

Patience is a lost virtue.

You are wrong. I played GW2 for some weeks, got 2 full equiped 80's and left. never came back for any of the **** they released afterwards.

btw, did you even read the OP?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    btw, did you even read the OP?

Yeah I did. You start with "isn't this BETA?", then complain that there's bugs *shrug*

We'll see what the launch is like and what Module 1 is like, until then, the word is paaaaatience. But if you care so much about game state, maybe go identify some bugs rather than whine about them.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    To think just last week people were unhappy there was too many patches. *sighs and smiles*

The fixes you listed such as party mechanics and balancing aspects is being adjusted and tested internally and we'll have a large patch in the semi-near future with all those fixes.
    Check out the State of the Game. :)
  • Options
    kasuharikasuhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The answer is always gonna be, Soon...
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    kasuhari wrote: »
    The answer is always gonna be, Soon...

Things are being worked on internally. You have the confirmation. ;)

However I have seen far too many goal dates get turned into promises to expect any more than a "within a few weeks" from any game company.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Things are being worked on internally. You have the confirmation. ;)

However I have seen far too many goal dates get turned into promises to expect any more than a "within a few weeks" from any game company.

Here's what I think about the statements from CMs:

If they honestly believe what they are saying then I would love to have you all as friends because people so hopelessly optimistic are always a joy to be around socially.

However, I would be terrified to have you as co-workers or *shudder* as bosses because people so hopelessly optimistic are.........
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To think just last week people were unhappy there was too many patches. *sighs and smiles*

Or my much less diplomatic thoughts....

They whine about a issue and when that issue is addressed they whine about that...mostly they just whine.

The thing is, the vast majority of the complaints really don't have any substance or seriousness to them. Honestly how can you take these complaints seriously when you see the same folks who make post after post about how outraged they are, laugh about how they got Cryptic to do whatever in Zone chat, or on some of the third party news sites?

It's all a game to them and they will flat out tell you it's much more fun than any MMO..which is pretty **** pathetic.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    oxiactionoxiaction Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    the programmers speed is verry poor. I would recommend better C++ programmers then this (there are so many out there...). If I would programm with this speed, I would get fired instantly lolz

Patches are a joke. Only small fixes - nothing serious, except the big economy exploits.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    oxiaction wrote: »
    the programmers speed is verry poor. I would recommend better C++ programmers then this (there are so many out there...). If I would programm with this speed, I would get fired instantly lolz

Patches are a joke. Only small fixes - nothing serious, except the big economy exploits.

Well why don't you apply for a job at Cryptic then :) You win, they win, we win, everyone wins! Yay!
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As of about a month ago

'soon'