test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For Review: Strange Rumors

boneninja03boneninja03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
The first quest I've built and the first quest in what I'm intending to be a decent sized campaign. Greatly appreciate constructive feedback and if you enjoy it please subscribe so you know when part 2 comes out!

Embarking on a continuous quest to find fame and wealth for yourself and your family you set off from your home village. With little knowledge of where to actually start your journey you head out in a random direction. Passing through several villages you finally come to Neverwinter. Glancing through the job postings you pick up a few leads but decide to get a drink before heading out again. Stopping in the Driftwood Tavern for a drink, lost in thought over your meade your ears perk at a nearby conversation between an upset commoner and a serving girl at the rumors spreading of strange happenings going on near the old Hawthorn farm outside town. Something strikes you about the conversation. Tossing some coins to the barkeep you head after the girl making her way upstairs as soon as she breaks away from the conversation, seems as good a place as any to start earning some coin.

Foundry Code: NW-DF3ZTBJXG
Length: about 1 hour
Level: 1-60
Combat: Solo but very challenging for most classes. Bring a friend if you'd like!
Tags: #Story, #Combat
"Sometimes boys, you just have to sit back and taunt the Cyclops."

My Foundry Quests:
Campaign - Trial of Willpower - NWS-DA72SRNCK
Strange Rumors - NW-DF3ZTBJXG
Post edited by boneninja03 on

Comments

• Options
    beeblebrox69beeblebrox69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds intriguing. I'll give it a shot tonight. Hopefully you wouldn't mind returning the favor... :) Details are in the signature.
    THE VAALYR PROPHECY
    PROLOGUE: MISTY HOLLOW
    NW-DISM87G71
    CH.1: GOBLIN GROTTO
    NW-DSR6ZUDM2
  • Options
    boneninja03boneninja03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Done, reviewed and a note in your quest link. Amazing quest, you're a great inspiration! :)

My Foundry Quests:
  • Options
    beeblebrox69beeblebrox69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey thanks. I appreciate your review. I haven't forgotten about ya, don't worry. For some reason the game keeps crashing on me and I can't get more than 10 minutes of playtime in before I'm kicked out. I think my PC is overheating or something. Don't worry--I'll get to it ASAP!
    THE VAALYR PROPHECY
    PROLOGUE: MISTY HOLLOW
    NW-DISM87G71
    CH.1: GOBLIN GROTTO
    NW-DSR6ZUDM2
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    No worries. I appreciate you taking time when you have it! :)

My Foundry Quests:
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok, on it now. Part II in my sig needs reviews.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok, on it now. Part II in my sig needs reviews.

Ok, encounter stacking, it was just costing me too many potions and no respawn point. Sorry.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Update: Respawn point added. Significantly toned down the encounters and there are very very few stacked encounters anymore.

My Foundry Quests:
  • Options
    voivodakvoivodak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    hey boneninja03, i'll play your quest tomorrow,
    Please, consider the idea to return me the favor. You can find any further information about my quest in sign ;)
    My Campaign and Quest :

Campaign - In The Streams of Inferno
    Act I : The Fear That Freeze - nw-dnuzsyeey
    Act II : Demons Never Sleep - nw-dbj2us96n
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Happy to return the favor! Will try to run it tonight. Depending on son may be tomorrow though. Regardless, will definitely run it here soon! :)

My Foundry Quests:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Would still really appreciate some play through and reviews from anyone who has time. I definitely try to do review trades so please post them here or send me a PM with the info. :)

Need about 13 more playthroughs to get it eligible for the daily foundry. Please help! :)

My Foundry Quests: