test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reporting item bug - Glacial Ring of Hrimnir

nkmolnkmol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi Cryptic,
I have found a bug with the Glacial Ring of Hrimnir. I'm not able to wear 2 of these items on my character. Simply when i right click -> equip, nothing happens. Even when i drag it into the empty slot in character screen, it doesn't do anything. It does ask if you want to bound it, but after you hit OK it isnt even bounded. Whenever i unequip my other Glacial Ring of Hrimnir, it does equip and bound normally. Could you please look into this as I have a useless(not able to wear) bounded ring now :)
I hope I gave you enough information.
Keep up the good work!
Kind regards, Nkmol
Post edited by nkmol on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    At the moment ticket system isn't working and the support link on the website also doesn't work :P

*edit* I see other threads were posted with the same issue, should have searched before
  • Options
    puppeteer7puppeteer7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    these items dont appear on my character when i walk around even though they are equipped
    Lethal conqueror's helm
    greywolf breastplate
    smiting conqueror's greaves
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Please create your own topic when you have an other issue as described in first post.

Any Dev or GM/Helper, comment on the topics so we know you did see them.
    Please fix this, i can't complete my set now >.>
  • Options
    leapsfromshadowsleapsfromshadows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I recently ran into this issue myself (only after binding the second ring, of course :( ).

It might be something where each item in the set is unique, therefore you can only wear one of each.

So, to complete the set you may have to get the neck item, the Glacial ring, and the Frozen ring (which I couldn't find on the AH).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yea that is possible, but seems odd. In the description it also say that the 2 rings count for the set, with this I resume that it is possible to wear both the Glacial rings.

hrimnir.png
  • Options
    bengahbengah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    having problem with this as well.. and no GM or admin want to fix it xD :P
  • Options
    e4chh1te4chh1t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    having same issue as well. and these items aren't cheap (30,000 AD at least) when translated back to Zen to say the least. I am disheartened to see no administrative intervention on any on these posts...
    I agree that the set description is misleading if we truly are UNABLE to use them both.
    Fingers Crossed
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yea and also Bengah noticed me that the 2 amulets are also misleading (unless we can truly wear 2 amulets with a secret slot :rolleyes:)
    Also, has anybody even seen the Frozen Ring of Hrimnir? Because I doubt the item is even in the actual drop list.
    (bought them for 125k each :DDD *q.q*)

Any GM,dev or admin; atleast respond for clarification.
  • Options
    thesaminator1thesaminator1 Member Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    I have had this same problem and it is quite annoying, the item doesnt state that you can only wear one at a time and makes it look like the exact opposite when saying that 2 of them can be equipped at once in the set....