test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what happened to the report name function?

givearandomnamegivearandomname Member Posts: 292 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok the names are getting out of hand last night ran dungen with eatmyco$# and now on dragon server is female toon standing in moonstone mask with name of a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> site
i can get over the profane names but names advertiseing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sites in a video game is just out of control
Namin Soulburner
NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
Post edited by givearandomname on

Comments

• Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    A lot of people are offended by names like that and aren't going to "chillax".

OP to report a name you click on the gear on the top bar and go into help, request GM help, report player and put in their handle and the infraction.
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You have to click for "help from a GM" then click on the "behavior" button.

Keep on reporting. I do every time I think that there is an issue.

If there isn't a problem, then it won't matter. If there is, then that is on the other people, not me.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for helping out allaerra and mithrosnomore. :)

Let us know if you need any further explanation givearandomname.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I love it when people play the "offence" card. You realise offence is only taken if you choose to let it affect you, yes? Psychology 101. It's a choice, not an emotion or something like that.

Please read the Terms of Service.

Offensive names are handled very seriously. If you are not offended by a name that is up to you but others can and do find names offensive and report them.

Please stop attacking users for not agreeing with your lax point of view. If people find the names offensive they are to report it and it will be reviewed. If people don't find it offensive they go on with their lives.

Do the same for these threads please. This isn't the first time you have blatantly contradicted the Terms of Service in an Offensive Name thread. :)
  • Options
    xylithanxylithan Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    Please introduce a quicker report player function. When you're in a PVP game with 5 bot's it's a bit tiring having to go through the process of reporting them all.

Many many many other games have done it easily. Right click portrait or name, select report player, Popup box with reason and extra message. Reason is a combo drop down menu and reason is a text box. Submit button and Cancel button. Done.