test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Having trouble finding assets

sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Specifically the infantry weapon assets to use in leadership. I see them on the AH and they said you can buy them in the market, yet when i go to the professions supplies vendor no dice not there

I am probably in a total blonde moment but can anyone help a fellow out on where to get more assets like this?
eIZAVOi.jpg

Comments

• Options
    xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They are in the asset tab of the profession npc. Most people don't see that tab.

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Specifically the infantry weapon assets to use in leadership. I see them on the AH and they said you can buy them in the market, yet when i go to the professions supplies vendor no dice not there

I am probably in a total blonde moment but can anyone help a fellow out on where to get more assets like this?

There are 2 tabs in the profession vendor - resources and assets. Click the assets tab and you'll find worn infantry weapons there.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    Awesome Sauce! Thanks a ton yup didnt notice it and wow ya total blonde moment lol.
    eIZAVOi.jpg