test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Dragon Sisters

chibidanichibidani Member Posts: 30
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hello everyone, I would like to tell the forum community about a quest series I been working on for a few weeks now. The first 5 parts are out but I plan to rework small details in them as i get feedback and bugs found ect.

The back story: This is a story about the two dragon Goddess Sisters who have been bound to mortal form by a curse. You are doing your normal adventure questing when you stumble upon this mystery of a legend. You set out on an epic adventure to uncover the truth behind the legend and save the dragon sisters from their fate. Will you live through the legend?

Quest 1: The Pendant of Legend
Length: 9 minutes
Story: Introduction, some back story. for more details read quest in game.

Quest 2: The Scroll of Legend
Length: 15 minutes
Story: Information about the Legend. Encounter the Dragon Prophets. for more details read quest in game.

Quest 3: The Real Adventure starts now.
Length: 15 minutes
Story: You first encounter with one of the Relic guardians, and go after the Pendant of Greed. for more details read quest in game.

Quest 4: Under Attack, The Second location
Length: 50 minutes
Story: You Go after Two dragon relics, the Staff of Wisdom and The Ring of Pride. for more details read quest in game.

Quest 5:
Truth Revealed, The war begins
Length 80 minutes
Story: you are getting deeper into the legend and now a war might break out, Stop it be4 it's to late. for more details read quest in game.

screenshot_2013-05-27-09-07-36_zpsf09acc55.jpg

screenshot_2013-05-14-06-27-25_zps9e51272e.jpg

Part 6: In the making
Length: N/A
Story: The war continues so you head to the Dragon tower were the dragon alter is located to stop it form getting any further.

Teaser pic: screenshot_2013-05-20-21-21-14_zpsba0f014c.jpg
Post edited by chibidani on

Comments