test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard's Standard Blue Shield Effect

clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
When the Cleric cast's one of their shield effects that causes the blue shields to rotate around your character it makes it very difficult to see whether our own blue shield is active or not is active at the time when it's depleted and not fully charged.

It'd be nice if our standard blue shield effect could be changed to green or red or yellow or any colour except Blue.

Thankyou! :)

It's no problem if our shield is in Spell Mastery and glowing pink you can see it easily at all times.
Post edited by clortbags on

Comments

• lemandallemandal Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2013
    The icon in your power tray is different if shield is up or down
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lemandal wrote: »
    The icon in your power tray is different if shield is up or down

I'd rather have clear visual clues on my character as that's where my focus is in hectic battles...

The devs have thoughtful went to the trouble of coding these they've just selected a poor choice of colour.
  • jeanberry1337jeanberry1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I watch normally on Bar if i casted my Shield or not, the Icon changes if it's casted or not.

Hope i helped a bit.
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I watch normally on Bar if i casted my Shield or not, the Icon changes if it's casted or not.

Hope i helped a bit.

No unfortunately you just posted the same as the previous poster...
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shouldn't you be able to keep track if it's up anyway? if you casted it and didn't explode it yet then it will be there, it doesn't fully break on it's own.
  • eviltimmeheviltimmeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can move your champion icon near to the middle and you can track your shield along with other buffs more easily, if its too hard to watch your action bar.