test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost an auction in negative time.

arshmetal47arshmetal47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday, I was looking into a bid i've made, the auction finished and I won it. So, I saw that the auction time went negative, (-1s, -2s, -3s, -4s...). But it was ok, since my bid was the winning one. Then, I walk to the mail to have the item, and I see that someone else won the bid, even if my bid was the biggest until time got to 0. Does that ever happened to someone here or I was too unlucky to go outbid after the auction finished?
8.jpg
Post edited by arshmetal47 on

Comments

• demonoidzardemonoidzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That has happened to me also a couple of times. I have also tried to bid on items in the last minute of that auction but it never takes by bid in the last minute, so how do you loose it when it is in the negative ?
  • sylvaaanesssylvaaaness Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing here.
    Sometimes the timer goes below zero ...
    I have lost a couple of items because of it.
  • xmaclolxmaclol Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing here.
    Sometimes the timer goes below zero ...
    I have lost a couple of items because of it.
    I made same topic like before 2 days ago, really sux to lose items like this..
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I was in a bidding war on an item that went to -68 minutes a few weeks ago too.

Luckily for me I'm a stubborn and patient person and stood in PE's Auction house making the other guy miserable until he gave up and let me have it. :p
    Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  • ibrahim2myibrahim2my Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So what is the point of bidding on the last second if we can still bid after that? i even saw - 7hours in AH.....seriously? And while speaking of AH my fatalbender Boots got sold for 300 diamonds when i specifically set a starting bid more then 4k.....
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have an auction on my list that shows negative a month or so.. Some simple iron plates auction. Permanently stuck on there for weeks now.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • eliona666eliona666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a really frustrating problem,i wish i could bit at least 40 sec till the end,in stead i loose the ability to bid on any item that has less then 1 day and 10h left,like that it impossible to win,ever :c.Pls help.
  • zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was in a bidding war on an item that went to -68 minutes a few weeks ago too.

Luckily for me I'm a stubborn and patient person and stood in PE's Auction house making the other guy miserable until he gave up and let me have it. :p
    Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I just lost an auction that I was winning before and after the time ran out.

I had the "winning bid" as it went into negative time. After the auction I kept refreshing to make sure I won it. After about 8-10 seconds I got outbidded and then the auction immediately closed. I couldn't rebid or anything.

Not a very good system.