test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZEN Wait times?

adexyionadexyion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

How long in general would you have to wait for ZEN to appear in your wallet. I have bought $10 worth of ZEN at least 24 hours ago and even in the Transaction History it shows no purchase. I have done some reading around the forums and other users have had these issues but from what I gather there is no maintenance.

The idea behind Micro Transactions, is to be speedy so that there is no interruption of play. I'm just hoping that my Money has been sucked into a black hole.

Can anyone shed light on the situation?
Post edited by adexyion on

Comments

• edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I bought Zen once, and it was basically instant.
  • mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    adexyion wrote: »
    Hi,

How long in general would you have to wait for ZEN to appear in your wallet. I have bought $10 worth of ZEN at least 24 hours ago and even in the Transaction History it shows no purchase. I have done some reading around the forums and other users have had these issues but from what I gather there is no maintenance.

The idea behind Micro Transactions, is to be speedy so that there is no interruption of play. I'm just hoping that my Money has been sucked into a black hole.

Can anyone shed light on the situation?

If you bought it with money,
    Did you transfer the zen on your acount to neverwinter?

If you bought you it with astral diamonds,
    There is a withdrawn button where you bid on zen.

If you bought it with money and there is no history, your money wont be distracted from your card either.
  • adexyionadexyion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I paid for the ZEN with money via PayPal. I won't be able to check if the money has been removed from my account until next week, I also don't want to spend more money not knowing whether the first transaction has been successful. Also if it hasn't shown up in the Transaction History and if what you say is true that the money won't be taken, why haven't I been informed that it has been unsuccessful I also have a receipt of purchase.
  • mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    I paid for the ZEN with money via PayPal. I won't be able to check if the money has been removed from my account until next week, I also don't want to spend more money not knowing whether the first transaction has been successful. Also if it hasn't shown up in the Transaction History and if what you say is true that the money won't be taken, why haven't I been informed that it has been unsuccessful I also have a receipt of purchase.

I payed one time with paypall and it was instant.
    Im almost sure your money wont be gone.
    But i would do thesame as you and wait to be sure.
    Since you can see it next week and customer support wont answer within a week probably.
  • demonoidzardemonoidzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have used perfect world game cards and it is instantly in my wallet. Try tech support to see if they are having issues.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ultimategamecards also work good,I've been using them on Champions and the cash is instant except for one time the card site was doing maintenance.

just make sure you pick ultimategame card on the list, not playspan
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • adexyionadexyion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fair enough. I might do that next time, I just assume that the payment service they provide would be adequate enough to deal with my request. I understand it is the weekend but this should be automated.

All I wanted to do was to purchase some ZEN so that I could get some more Character Slots, so I could make another character to play with one of my friends. LAME!
  • par4nauticpar4nautic Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    i have exactly the same issue,
    bought zen yesterday with paypal and still nothing in my wallet not even a transaction status in the history.
    already tried to contact PW via email, ticket and also on the zen billing support forum but still no response.
    edited June 2013
    payments do usually go through straight away, sometimes the c/card ones take a while to get checked but most of the time it's good

• killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If its still possible, you should get the Ultimate Game Card for zen, Neverwinter has a special with 15% bonus zen on those retail cards until July 31st.

Heres the official post: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=900671
    edited June 2013
    The only problem with that 15% is that the Neverwinter store is very very expensive. It's not worth me spending another $10 for a little extra ZEN. If you are willing to spend a lot more than $10 then it becomes worth it.
  • killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The only problem with that 15% is that the Neverwinter store is very very expensive. It's not worth me spending another $10 for a little extra ZEN. If you are willing to spend a lot more than $10 then it becomes worth it.

I agree, thats a whole other issue though :D
    edited June 2013
    I'm hoping after the game has aged a bit the prices will fall. Until then I will sit and wait for my current purchase of ZEN to arrive. xD
    edited June 2013
    sorry but champions and Star trek stores are expensive too. we do get sales occasionally, usually on specific items. I don't think anything has ever gone down in price

• assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm hoping after the game has aged a bit the prices will fall. Until then I will sit and wait for my current purchase of ZEN to arrive. xD

Yeah i hope one day i'll receive my Zen haha.. until then gonna study for exam lol
    edited June 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    Yeah i hope one day i'll receive my Zen haha.. until then gonna study for exam lol

Good luck with that! xD

I'm unhappy to hear that all of Cryptic stores are expensive. Oh well. I just hope they respond to our money with good content.
  • zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good luck with that! xD

I'm unhappy to hear that all of Cryptic stores are expensive. Oh well. I just hope they respond to our money with good content.

The time I paid via paypal it forced me to choose e-check. That took a little over two days to clear for me. Since then I have used my Visa direct and its always virtually instant.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Got my Zen today

I paid with cash not credit card it took 2 business days
  • whotookmyname2whotookmyname2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was going to ask the same thing mavalon asked.

When I bought Zen, the purchase (through Google) was basically instant, but nothing showed up in Neverwinter. I went back and found you have to explicitly transfer Zen to Neverwinter since the same Zen can be used in any PWE game. Once I did the transfer, it was on my character in a few seconds. Somewhere, it says you have to log out and back in to see the new Zen, but I have not had to yet.
    Right click, left click, left click, left click, tab, E, R, tab, right click, left click, left click, 2, tab, E, R and repeat. What am I?

Usually, dead.
    edited June 2013
    I'm aware that you have to transfer the ZEN to the game. But nothing appears in the Transaction History. The issue is that nothing appears after purchase, all I have is my receipt. This is becoming a bit of a ball ache now.