What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail is not working.

flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Cannot send items thru mail.
Yes, i'm using the mail guy.
Yes, the items aren't binded.
Yes, the mail worked before the latest patch.
No, the mail box isn't full.
Yes, i can withdraw items from there.
No, i didn't send bug report, since '[Error] Could not connect. Please try again later, or email Customer Service at customerservice@perfectworld.com.'
Maybe, theres some earlier threads about this.
No, i couldn't find one.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• strukazstrukaz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also get that a lot , seems the support feature is not currently avaialble at 100 % , right ?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was it ever?
    :rolleyes:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • vontommyvontommy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issue, I can't send mail but I see the message that says Mail Sent!
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not sure if this is related but my mail indicator seems to be stuck on even after i've checked the mail. even after i've deleted all mail.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea. It does that. Started doing that same time when the mail bugged.
  • capnbluddcapnbludd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same Problem here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dec/2008
  • capnbluddcapnbludd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still no fix or acknowledgement of the problem some of us have where mail says it is sent but nothing happens. Started with the last patch and the stuck at loading screen bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dec/2008
  • rolfy1rolfy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've got the same problem...

My first character doesnt seem to be able to mail, but the other two can mail between and transfer items.... Not sure what more information i could provide, but happy to help if i can...
  • ardacardac Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I posted a thread earlier because I got some mail that I can't collect the attachment. Also the little mail icon glows when I don't have any mail rather annoying that when I am waiting on mail. I wonder if that is a related bug?
  • kevlintallfellowkevlintallfellow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I still can't receive mail either, and with such limited inventory space available to most people, being able to mail the items you want to keep, to another character that can hold them or even use them, is critically important.

When it comes time to re-roll a character that's already level 60 with quite a few profession assets and materials, I'm not going to just delete all that stuff that I spent weeks collecting, I'm going to mail it to other characters that can use it, or hold it to mail back when I'm done with the re-roll. A single footman takes 288 profession hours to train. I'm not throwing that kind of time away.

They need to at least give us a response to our queries, and let us know that at least they *know* we're experiencing a catastrophic failure of the in-game mail system. This kind of problem is barely acceptable now, and that's only because of the whole "beta" debate, but after the "official launch" this will be entirely unacceptable.
  • rolfy1rolfy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rolfy1 wrote: »
    I've got the same problem...

My first character doesnt seem to be able to mail, but the other two can mail between and transfer items.... Not sure what more information i could provide, but happy to help if i can...

If this helps, it looks like the problem only lies with my first character created. All the other chars can mail, but the first character only recieves their own mails to the whole account (@handle mails), where the other two will recieve mails between each other... it might be something that is now fixed but legacy characters have the issue?
  • siklonsiklon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just send items to my alt , using his name , nothing arrived .... there were lots of items including 2 companions like dafuq...?
  • siklonsiklon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yo dafuq Bumping this untill i get help
  • inbetweener2inbetweener2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Trying to email my global items so that they are available to all characters but the items only show available to the character that composed the email. I'm using the @globalname in the TO: field. Even if I try to mail items to an alt character using charactername@globalname it only shows in the inbox of the character I used to compose the mail. Please acknowledge it is being looked into at least.