test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Considering slowly coming back to NW...

cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,
Took a break after the AH fiasco and the worst customer support response Ive ever received, but I am considering coming back.

Question: At max level, other than grinding dungeons/foundry/skirmishes, is there anything else to do? Daily quests/missions (not talking about the daily foundry or daily dungeon stuff). Is there anything else?

Thanks,
Post edited by cesmode8 on

Comments

• Options
    xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing has changed really. If you feel there isn't much to do at 60 then come back when the huge patch comes out. im agreeing there isn't much to do, I just wont leave because I find more interest in my guild and helping people than I do with having new stuff to do.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    So..there arent daily quest hubs or anything?
    Is there any point to finishing up quests or zones?
  • Options
    mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cesmode8 wrote: »
    So..there arent daily quest hubs or anything?
    Is there any point to finishing up quests or zones?

OCD.

At least that was my reason
  • Options
    cwylloggiacwylloggia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Suggest you check again at the end of the month when we 'might' have dates for the common drow race (not the special limited version) and also the ranger class. See what they offer besides the two of them and that's when to decide if it's really changing for the better...
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do not come back slowly like a scared rabbit, be a dragon! Rush at Neverwinter with rage and fire! Burn that city to the ground!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    @osiabunny: haha funny.
    Ill slowly get my cleric to 60. Very fun class and I enjoy healing in this game.
    We'll see about epic dungeons after...just not sure its worth the time, or money, to invest into at the moment.