test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Abyss 404 / CoPaP players?

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone about who used to play on the CoPaP-linked persistent world servers on Neverwinter Nights?

Specifically seeing people who played on the Abyss 404 server would be great, since it was by far the best persistent world I ever tried.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2011
    Atlacoya wrote:
    Anyone about who used to play on the CoPaP-linked persistent world servers on Neverwinter Nights?

Specifically seeing people who played on the Abyss 404 server would be great, since it was by far the best persistent world I ever tried.
    Yup. A few of us are still around. Not sure how many come to these forums though. In fact, a few of us have replied over the last few months at the old Abyss404 forums. There has been quiet discussion about re-hosting it.
    I'm not sure what your handle was, or which characters you played, but I can say that DmSelena (DM), Wyldhunt (Myself; Main was Verister), and Hex are still floating around. Mostly thinking about building new mods. DmSelena and myself built a PW called Ariochus a while back that was based on 404 (loosely in a twisted sort of way where the lore and story line was linked...), but we shut it down a few years ago. We just started building a new PW that we hope'll be in the old Abyss404 spirit.
    Anyway... Cool to see an old 404er around! :)
    edited October 2011
    ApproachingWinter here.

Yup, still around and playing NWN regularly. DMing and playing on a couple of other servers with my wife and working as a builder for another. Good to see more people active and around. I still keep in contact with a couple of people from A404.

Feel free to check out the old forums: http://abyss404.19.forumer.com/index.php
    edited November 2011
    Lanessar here. Don't come to these forums often anymore, mainly because of the lack of any information about the game, but I aided RG back before A404 was CoPaP, and played a bard, Alara, post-CoPaP.

Good to see the old server crew still kicking around. I hope RG is up to something fabulous, too.
    edited January 2012
    Lanessar wrote: »
    Lanessar here. Don't come to these forums often anymore, mainly because of the lack of any information about the game, but I aided RG back before A404 was CoPaP, and played a bard, Alara, post-CoPaP.

Good to see the old server crew still kicking around. I hope RG is up to something fabulous, too.

Same boat here. A few of the above knew me in one way or another. Time makes it hard to invest too much in anything outside of priorities, but I am still around.
  • alextheclericalexthecleric Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I used to play on Avils /copap . Good times :)