test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

testing map transitions in editor mode

demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
I have set up some maps with transitions but when I use the editor map play test function the transition is glowing and flagged as a transition but when I use it nothing happens. Do map transitions work in editor test mode?

thanks
-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
Post edited by demiurgerealm on

Comments

• Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They do work in the editor. Check at 2:50 in this video to see if you are doing it this way.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz_NnP4u3jQ
  • Options
    demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'll check that, thanks.

If I have a kill quest on the way to the transition does the quest have to be completed to enable the transfer?
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll check that, thanks.

If I have a kill quest on the way to the transition does the quest have to be completed to enable the transfer?

Only if it's in the storyboard. If you just place them at random, then no. But being stuck in combat will prevent travel.