test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WTB Customer Service * No insulting, please read *

pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
PWE and Cryptic know full well how much of a problem the customer support is causing which is why they have been taking measures to improve it and expand on the support staff.

There are literally thousands if not tens of thousands of tickets being filed daily and the support staff has and will continue to be expanded until they are able to cope with the number of tickets being submitted. You can read this thread for more details.

In the mean time I am sorry but there's nothing the forum staff can do except state there's no argument from the company that the response times are slower than they should be. Just please remain patient and they will get back to you.

These threads are not closed because we don't care or because we refuse to improve the situation. These threads are closed because of the behavior that occurred in this thread. If I could leave these threads open without having nonstop unproductive bickering and insults I would but it simply doesn't happen.

After asking nicely for them not to close my thread they still did due to a little amount of bickering but in my opinion it is to cover up the massive fail and not stop the gain they are making from their zen. We are encountering serious problems and I understand you are encountering a mass of tickets, but how come these tickets aren't answered in succession, it seems as if you have no idea how far this problem goes, I have read of people waiting 16 days! That's nearly half a month, how long do you expect us to wait patiently before just wanting our money back?
Foundry Missions ;
By ; @pestilence149
Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
Post edited by pestilence149 on

Comments

• joewoodcutter1joewoodcutter1 Member Posts: 100
    edited June 2013
    My 2 cents : The game is f2p, the customer service resembles that.
    Why have an excellent state of the art customer service if 50% of the customers who want to use it not even paid for it ?
  • pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yes the first half of my post was from a community moderator and then closed my previous thread "WTB Customer Service" anyways I just want people in the community to see this is an active problem, If I knew beforehand I would of never even donated a cent If I knew not a single question would even be looked at.

Edit; Or mass banned tons of accounts and claim
    They are all bots, do you even check logs before banishment?
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let me put it to you like this.

I have a cell phone plan that gives me unlimited voice, unlimited data, $45/mo. The company doesn't want to hear from customers ever. They don't even want to talk to you to take your money. This game is much like my cell phone provider, except they have less interest in talking to you.
  • komarr13komarr13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mechjockey wrote: »
    Let me put it to you like this.

I have a cell phone plan that gives me unlimited voice, unlimited data, $45/mo. The company doesn't want to hear from customers ever. They don't even want to talk to you to take your money. This game is much like my cell phone provider, except they have less interest in talking to you.

Agreed except to replace "cell phone provider" with "pretty much any large company".
    edited June 2013
    Just upset to see how many people are leaving the game due to this! Apparently since I have been gone my active guild has now been reduced to a total of 5-6 online when we were a booming 20 minimum at any given time. This sort of thing is slowly killing your player base, you need to figure out a quick solution..please.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• dnaidarkfirednaidarkfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Free to play does not mean it's totally free, those of us that paid money expect customer service to actually read the tickets and not just auto close them after they have been ignored. I get frustrated that people are using F2P and Beta as company excuses to give us, the player base, a bad product full of exploitable flaws, which supports bots, even in PvP. We are losing players by the droves, not the free players that bring everything down, we are losing the paying players who are not getting their moneys worth. We need a lot better customer service and a much better product.
  • void2487void2487 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Free to play does not mean it's totally free, those of us that paid money expect customer service to actually read the tickets and not just auto close them after they have been ignored. I get frustrated that people are using F2P and Beta as company excuses to give us, the player base, a bad product full of exploitable flaws, which supports bots, even in PvP. We are losing players by the droves, not the free players that bring everything down, we are losing the paying players who are not getting their moneys worth. We need a lot better customer service and a much better product.

+1 ... the "beta" tag gets thrown around way too much. This game is as much live as any other MMO out there. Once you start accepting real money for in-game items, it is live.
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the bumps and keepin it clean guys don't want the mods to close this thread as well! Please list any form of troubles customer service is giving you and state your problem ie banned or missing items.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• thedeadstarthedeadstar Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2013
    Why have an excellent state of the art customer service if 50% of the customers who want to use it not even paid for it ?

Imo just an invalid argument. Even though most people will really play it for free, those will still buy cash shop related items by other people. Same like in every f2p mmo. Most of them even get higher profits than b2p/p2p mmos.
    For example, I didn't spent anything on this game yet but still bought like 6k Zen (3k mount, 2k augment pet and a few keys for fun) and ssome other items like wards, even some of the rank 5 enchantment are cash shop related (out of nightmare lockboxes). This said, its the way f2p works - some people pay more and other less but those mostly will buy the items with ingame currency. Makes us f2p to active customers as well thus "giving us the right" to use the support as well.
    Shinis
    Tong Lv86
    Server: Jian [DE]
  • dnaidarkfirednaidarkfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I still have several open tickets that are a week old now. Many of the players I know are losing faith in PWE and Cryptic. We hope it will improve before all the good player base is gone:(
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

So is Secret World. But, you get tickets answered in hours at most. And, I bet that TSW hasn't made the money PWE had made from this game.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • silentsinssilentsins Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes the first half of my post was from a community moderator and then closed my previous thread "WTB Customer Service" anyways I just want people in the community to see this is an active problem, If I knew beforehand I would of never even donated a cent If I knew not a single question would even be looked at.

Edit; Or mass banned tons of accounts and claim
    They are all bots, do you even check logs before banishment?

You're surprised?

Just like the scorpion that stings the duck who is saving his life, I'm not surprised when a cut-rate gaming company gives me minimal/broken service. Don't get this wrong, I'm not admonishing you... it just is what it is. That being said, it's perfectly correct to hold the company responsible for any discrepancies that cost you money, and it's also right to vote with your wallet. I don't plan on PAYING to play this game, and it's much less headache that way. :)
    edited June 2013
    Considering the amount of zen I purchased they should be apologizing for my inconvenience and be re-instating my account/ re-imburse me for time lost playing this seems like such a smack in the face to a paying customer : /
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

edited June 2013
    The players really want Customer Service. We believe we deserve customer service. So how about we get our money's worth?
  • abremalinabremalin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was up to the game owners to make it free to play. That's no excuse to have poor/no customer service. Plenty of people have put money into the game. Not charging a monthly fee is absolutely no excuse.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What I dont understand is in Close Beta they UI had a really big Bug button. But when the game entered "Open Beta" that big BUG button was removed. Seems to me they should have kept it till the game was officially 'released'.

I believe the Cry didn't expect the amount of tickets to be filled.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
    edited June 2013
    cihuacoatl wrote: »
    I am sure they didn't randomly pick people. There are ways for companies to 'sniff' your computer and look for botting apps. Running them or not expect to get banish if you have them. It is assumed that if you have one your going to use it.

No, they didnt they just decided to mass ban people who were logged out or had been inside the Icespire Peak/Other good areas to farm, I was playing completely by hand even if people were to investigate my account you would of seen I played PvPs or Qued for Dungeons, this is just ridiculous, its been over a week and still no reply or an email stating my banishment in the first place, start fixing the exploits in your game, upgrading your customer service so people who are actually having problems can get into contact with someone who is able to actually resort our problems of ; Missing items, Being BANISHED, and or accounts missing due to hackers. There has been many reports of people getting a state of absolutely no customer service and I just dont understand how you can continue to accept our money when your just keeping us in a state of limbo and not able to even get any answers when we can actually PLAY our game or get the ITEMS we paid for with our real-life currency. Please PWE this is just getting horrendous, I hopped back into my Teamspeak to find a total of 5-6 people online, last week there was 20+ at all times in our guild and teamspeak was booming, I was immediately pulled aside by our guild leader and he was complaining that since my friend, myself have been banned and our other cousin quit due to our unjustified banishments our guild activity has dropped by 30% This is how quickly people are leaving your game in droves, I stick around because I spent 100$ on my account and on my companions and I would love to just to be able to play again, please figure this out PWE because I am losing my patience.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Op - the issue is that tickets are being closed after they are 1 week old.

They are using the RN email system so there is no excuse for this, as that email system will allow service reps to get hundreds of emails done per day each if they utilize it properly. For a company with even as few as 15 service reps to get a week behind or more, given each knows how to fully utilize the system, they would have to have 10k + emails in the queues.