test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All Weapons exactly the same?!?

craftypandaxcraftypandax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi guys,

First off, I LOVE this game, but really, all the blades I use look exactly the same? Someone tell me Im doing something wrong?

I dont wanna invest 200 Drake seals in a epic blade and have it look the bloody same as a lvl 1 blade. I want it to shimmer or glow or something!
Post edited by craftypandax on

Comments

• aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited June 2013
    They said they plan on making changes to appearances as you get higher. As of now there is very little variances in gear appearance 1->60
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys,

First off, I LOVE this game, but really, all the blades I use look exactly the same? Someone tell me Im doing something wrong?

I dont wanna invest 200 Drake seals in a epic blade and have it look the bloody same as a lvl 1 blade. I want it to shimmer or glow or something!

glowies come from weapon enhancements. the drake weapons are much better stat wise then a level 1 blade -.-
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • dadkkmallleksmmdadkkmallleksmm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    aronwen wrote: »
    They said they plan on making changes to appearances as you get higher. As of now there is very little variances in gear appearance 1->60

Every GF sword I've had from 1-57 (so far) have looked almost exactly the same.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Level 60 blue and purple gear have a wider variety of appearances than the white or green gear you get while leveling up.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • hallipohallipo Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    the short answer is : except for the rare exception, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I should also add that weapons dropped from end-of-zone bosses also look different - like I got the Scalefather's dagger and it looked different than the regular ones, even though it was only a green item.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • naeron1966naeron1966 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    Every GF sword I've had from 1-57 (so far) have looked almost exactly the same.

Mine have looked different. Similar because they are one handed swords of course but not identical, except for the rock on a stick I got from the troll boss in a dungeon.