test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My inventory is full of low level enchants

assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Which ones are worth to keep? I'm a CW
Post edited by assassin83 on

Comments

• lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    None.

/10char
  • alrissteelhammeralrissteelhammer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It definitely feels like the low level enchants are put there to fill up your bags and make you want to buy bag space.

Don't give in. They're worthless. Just toss them out.
    edited June 2013
    It definitely feels like the low level enchants are put there to fill up your bags and make you want to buy bag space.

Don't give in. They're worthless. Just toss them out.

Or maybe they're there to be used at… you know, low levels?

Derp.
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Vendor anything lower than Lvl 3 enchants anything above 3 or more is worth a little bit at least in the AH.
    21.jpg
  • abcyangabcyang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I disagree. You get plenty of rank 2 stuff, which you can make into rank 3, but yeah, discard all the rank 1's, you get plenty of higher level stuff as you go.
  • narkelethnarkeleth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why not fuse the enchants into greater ones? Since you are going to junk them anyway it doesn't mater if they fail?

I guess I am confused that you haven't fused the low level ones into higher level ones. Or are we talking about something else. Or did you not know that they can be fused? Or should I just mind my own business?
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do rank 1's still drop at higher levels? If not turning them into higher ranks then getting rid of the leftovers would work well.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Do rank 1's still drop at higher levels? If not turning them into higher ranks then getting rid of the leftovers would work well.

They do from zone events and skill nodes/chests but that's probably a bug. Rank 3's and 4's drop all the time from enemies.
  • naeron1966naeron1966 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »

They do, but at a much lower rate. I don't see many 1s or 2s drop for my level 60.
    edited June 2013
    naeron1966 wrote: »
    They do, but at a much lower rate. I don't see many 1s or 2s drop for my level 60.

Funny, I've had exactly ZERO drop from me as loot in level 60 content.
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    abcyang wrote: »
    I disagree. You get plenty of rank 2 stuff, which you can make into rank 3, but yeah, discard all the rank 1's, you get plenty of higher level stuff as you go.

let me slightly rephrase

Fuse all you have then, vendor anything lower than Lvl 3 enchants anything above 3 or more is worth a little bit at least in the AH.
    21.jpg
  • giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been sending every stone to an alt who has been fusing them, I have a collection of rank 5's but not as many as I thought I would have. I did buy some preservation wards to use when fusing rank 4 and above.

I do agree that a separate inventory tab for stones is needed however.