test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your shirts suck. (for GFs, GWFs and clerics) ...and pants too!

flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
All these fancyshmancy chainmail shirts with names like Embroidered Chain Shirt. You'd expect a chainmail shirt with somekind of pattern sewn, or embroidered, to it. Nope. It's the same chain shirt you found from the beach when you pillaged the chest when that dude woke you up.
You're a Master Platesmith, you make a Awesome Plate Shirt. Nope. It's the same CHAIN SHIRT you found from the beach when you pillaged the chest when that dude woke you up.

And the fun continues, the pants are same chain pants you found from the beach when you pillaged the chest when that dude woke you up.

(Don't know about rogues and wizards....)

Do not take this post too seriously...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Apparently they're working on it...
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Working on, to change the names to match the looks or to change the looks to match the names?
    (since some of us know what happened the awesome item naming in CO...)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They said they were looking at improving/changing the aesthetics of gear as you increase in level, there wasn't anything more specific mentioned than that.
  • blightedbishopblightedbishop Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    (Don't know about rogues and wizards....)

Do not take this post too seriously...

Its the same for wizards, though, I'd say it looks worse, because its an incredibly bland off white color, which blends into other piece, making it look like you're wearing long underwear.
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rogues are just a very short leather shirt. they don't look any different, level 1 or level 60 shirts.

• calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its the same for wizards, though, I'd say it looks worse, because its an incredibly bland off white color, which blends into other piece, making it look like you're wearing long underwear.

It looks EPIC.
  • danzlyradanzlyra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    I refuse to wear the shirt or pants. It looks like she's wearing schmexy armor over long underwear. All I'd have to do is dye the long underwear red to give it that white-trash look.
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    It looks EPIC.

LOL!!!!! I agree.. its sad they so ugly.
  • melhowradmelhowrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yea I don't even bother wearing them. Its like Spring break all the time!
  • xanos900xanos900 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    LOL!!!!! I agree.. its sad they so ugly.

this is the ugliest robe in the game. y u even wear it then?!