test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OP wizards they say

johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Library
im a CW oppressor, people always hate me in pvp they get frozen most of the time (they call it <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>)..
BUT i dont know whos really OP here, some said that rogues are too, GWF, and guardian.

as what i have observed those who are saying that this class is bla bla bla OP are those who always lose :P
and i think there is no OP here, each class is actually doing its role.
i even have a hard time doing 1 on 1 on GWF (they say GWF is ****, they said that their "shift" sucks, but guys GWF's shift is really annoying i tell you i cant really escape from a GWF most of the time).

conclusion: it really depends on how you play your class, and pls stop pointing that other class is OP since every class has its flaws at the moment so better focus on yours; report bugs to improve your class.

and also i wanna promote oppressor, its really cool ! :D
but you need brains in using this paragon, not like when you are a thau or renegade that all you care about is dmg ("a mindless DPS" got this from other post lol, but i totally agree)

*sorry my bad, i think my post should be moved to general discussion
Post edited by johnygwapo on

Comments

• Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    just wait until Archer Ranger and Scourge Warlock get released... open the flood gates!!! :cool:
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    zurkhon wrote: »
    just wait until Archer Ranger and Scourge Warlock get released... open the flood gates!!! :cool:

haha.. i cant wait for the other classes too, wish to have a swordmage or monk
  • Options
    smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    in pvp, honestly, a CW at 60 is probably the easiest class to kill because if you put pressure on us, we drop, FAST.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    smulch wrote: »
    in pvp, honestly, a CW at 60 is probably the easiest class to kill because if you put pressure on us, we drop, FAST.

true and i dont know why others are really crying about CW
  • Options
    archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    No matter the game, you will always have that kid who is going to cry in the forums
    because someone was actually able to kill his amazingly skilled character.

IMO, after hundreds of games, the only thing I think need toned down is the defense/power ration
    of guardians. They do WAY to much damage for the amount of defense they have, and worse yet,
    their chain stuns normally mean your dead.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zurkhon wrote: »

That's what's funny, CW and Rogue really aren't the "dps" versions of their class are they?
  • Options
    melhowradmelhowrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wait what? Scourge Mage?!