test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hack and slash looking for reviews

slatraslatra Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
So, i've made a couple of foundry quests. They are low on text. about as low as I could make them. Mostly just fight the stuff that stands in your way from reaching objectives.

They are both able to be soloed. Though, they might go faster in a group b/c I almost exclusively used "hard" monsters. I don't consider them to be too hard but if you are running them solo you might have to kite a little bit in places.

I made the type of quest that I'd like to see more of:
Very little dialog
No extra useless sparkly stuff to distract you from just clearing
If it has to be killed as part of the objective it has a name
Straight forward objectives so you don't end up looking at the map 15 times
The amount of time spent on the quests depends entirely upon your ability to kill quickly. (hack and slash)
No quest items to clog up bags

Hell Gate NW-DT6I0MSEZ

Hell Gate: Return NW-DERICH2GY

So, I'd very much like to get these quests out of the review stage and available to be used as a daily. If you have a quest stuck in review and would like to swap reviews copy/paste your quest ID and name into the review space after running mine.
I've run them both and they are (to the best of my knowledge) bug free. If you find one, please let me know... if not, that's what i thought :P

I'd like more than anything else, to get these out of review but I am very much interested in honest feedback as well. I intend to continue editing them both until one day i will submit them to Cryptic. They will never have much in the way of quest text as that just doesn't float my boat.
Trading reviews with anyone that is willing to leave a comment/review in either of the following quests:

Hell Gate NW-DT6I0MSEZ Great for a small group of 2-3 friends

Hell Gate: Return NW-DERICH2GY Quick and Simple Hack & Slash
Post edited by slatra on

Comments

• slatraslatra Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for reviewers.
    Trading reviews with anyone that is willing to leave a comment/review in either of the following quests:

Hell Gate NW-DT6I0MSEZ Great for a small group of 2-3 friends

Hell Gate: Return NW-DERICH2GY Quick and Simple Hack & Slash