test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter questions

othaanothaan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, i have not yet downloaded and played neverwinter And would like to know if character progress made in beta will be kept and if more classes will be released because I am reluctant to put alot of time into a character to find there's 1.another class coming out which i want to play or 2.i will lose my character progress.

Also any tips for new players will be very helpful thank you.
Post edited by othaan on

Comments

• Options
    xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There will be no wipes. But you should know that there was a 7hr server roll back sometime ago due to a big exploit.

Yes, there will be more class coming. As of right now, from what we know, the next class to come is a range class (either a ranger or a warlock class). More details should arrive soon. And as the game progress, more classes will come out
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I suggest reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ. This FAQ has this answer and many more.

Free accounts have 2 character slots. You are able to get enough Astral Diamonds to convert to Zen, which can purchase more character slots. or you can create a new account with 2 more slots, etc.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    deviltyphoon2deviltyphoon2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How i know if i finished all the quests of an area?