test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Way too much instability and frustration.

tanglethorntanglethorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'll start off by saying Im pretty frustrated. 7 times I tried queuing for a Skirmish. Only once did it port me in. The other times we either didnt get a healer or the spawns stopped spawning in the Dragon Skirmish. When you include everyone hitting need on GF items, I think Im ready to quit. Ive wasted money in the Zen shop and its very apparent this game is not in a state where they should be charging money. Its not stable and many features that are considered necessary in an MMO (Vote kick, Needing on non class items, party formation in LFG, etc) are not here. Are there any plans to implement some of these tools? If no, you can count me out of NVN.

I feel like I've been had. How is this even playable?

Comments

• assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    if everyone needs, you need too, same chance for everyone.
  • lessflosslessfloss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ive wasted money in the Zen shop and its very apparent this game is not in a state where they should be charging money.
    Agreed. F*cken agreed
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In a way, I like the need on everything rule that's become the norm. It's not what I'm used to, but now that I have grown accustomed to it, at least I can pick up gear for alts. Although, it is refreshing when I get in a PUG that is actually need/greeding the way it's done in most o0ther MMO's.
  • klipstaklipsta Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    No one cares. Quit OP no one cares