test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF Competent PvPers to join my premades and or pvp guild

chainer88chainer88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey I'm a gwf running a stunlock/high burst dps build on dragon server
I have a stream I've been running for a couple days now and even put out a gwf pvp guide on these fourms
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?213992-GWF-PVP-stunlock-burst-dps-guide-w-active-stream-for-answering-your-questions

Here is a highlight vid of me running w/ a good cleric and or cw for a few games
http://www.twitch.tv/chainerfails/c/2261989

What I'm looking for is competent lvl 60 players who feel like they have their class down and want to run solid coordinated premades. My ideal comp would be a gwf, cleric, 2x cw, + tr or (dps)gf. I currently have a pvp guild but what im really looking for is active pvpers who want to run group for hours and hate losing lol.

So if your intrested add chainer@chainer88 and send me a tell when I'm online.

This is not recruitment for a guild and I'm willing to run these premades with people in different guilds but the guild is def open for pvpers on any skill lvl to join although this post is primarily about recruiting players for A-team premades.

Thanks for hearing me out,
-Chainer@chainer88
Post edited by chainer88 on

Comments

• macinaossamacinaossa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    You must write on what server you are playing. I'm a Cw and i'm looking for a premade grp for pvp on Beholder
  • chainer88chainer88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh wow... lol good call
    sorry about that
    im on dragon
  • iflyudieiflyudie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chainer88 wrote: »
    Hey I'm a gwf running a stunlock/high burst dps build on dragon server
    I have a stream I've been running for a couple days now and even put out a gwf pvp guide on these fourms
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?213992-GWF-PVP-stunlock-burst-dps-guide-w-active-stream-for-answering-your-questions

Here is a highlight vid of me running w/ a good cleric and or cw for a few games
    http://www.twitch.tv/chainerfails/c/2261989

What I'm looking for is competent lvl 60 players who feel like they have their class down and want to run solid coordinated premades. My ideal comp would be a gwf, cleric, 2x cw, + tr or (dps)gf. I currently have a pvp guild but what im really looking for is active pvpers who want to run group for hours and hate losing lol.

So if your intrested add chainer@chainer88 and send me a tell when I'm online.

This is not recruitment for a guild and I'm willing to run these premades with people in different guilds but the guild is def open for pvpers on any skill lvl to join although this post is primarily about recruiting players for A-team premades.

Thanks for hearing me out,
    -Chainer@chainer88

Hello there chainer, I am a fellow GWF named ViRaL (ViRaL@iflyudie) - Honestly Ive been looking for a pvp guild, seeing as I almost pvp 24/7 and am Also looking for a premade. Solo Q'ng with bots or dc's is fun and all but a premade is eventually where I wanna be at. Id be interested if your having some kinda try out and just playing a game with you atm. I understand a second GWF isn't your ideal comp... but I watched your video's, even followed you on youtube, you seem to know what your doing and you'd be a good person to eventually play with. For now I am working hard towards 60 (42 ATM) - but Id definitely wanna join your guild - I dunno if you have a 40-49 character atm but if you do maybe we can duo Q some day (:. There are some differences btw in the choices I made in the version of your build I do but its mainly something similar. Mosting being in the Daily I pick up, between me using ground slam, but lately ive actually been favoring savage advance as my second daily. It just seems like a perfect combo for your stun lock build. I cant tell you how many times ive turned the tides and won vs people or classes who would otherwise dominate me because SA gives you the ability to knock them back and teleport to them on a stun. Between that and flourish working at a small range if you aim it correctly its a perfect set up on someone running from you, to go into takedown/w/e other abilites you have (in your case it'd be IBS). Now granted of course crescendo is bounds better but... I am talking about targets running from you or simply turning the tides on someone with a surprise from this move. Of course dont get me wrong I am not lvl 60 yet, and I imagine when I do reach, I prolly wont be worrying about SA in favor to set my full combo up on crescendo.

Anyway hope you accept my friend request, we can talk more there (or here your preference) I play on Dragon of course -gl with your thread.
  • abe11abe11 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    need a pug only PVP Q brfore all the part time pvp ers leave for a game that gives them a chance to play
This discussion has been closed.