test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bags or the lack thereof

mirariftmirarift Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there anyway to obtain bags for personal inventory without using real money? <zen> I've tried the auction house and merchants and there seems to be none offered, and so far I don't see a recipe for tailors to make them either.

The bag situation in this game is enough to make me rethink my interest in Neverwinter especially if RMTs are the only way to get bags.
Post edited by mirarift on

Comments

• Options
    s3pts3pt Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No.

You get 2 more bags from questing but unless you fork over $$ you will be making lots of trips to sell.
  • Options
    lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You can make AD and convert to Zen.

And don't be such a drama queen with your "if RMTs are the only way to get bags". Such nonsense.
  • Options
    mirariftmirarift Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can make AD and convert to Zen.

And don't be such a drama queen with your "if RMTs are the only way to get bags". Such nonsense.

It's not being a "Drama Queen" stating a desire to not spend real money for bags; but your remark certainly is and uncalled for.
  • Options
    jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mirarift wrote: »
    It's not being a "Drama Queen" stating a desire to not spend real money for bags; but your remark certainly is and uncalled for.

You get 2 additional bags very early in the games quest line.

If you need more than that use the AD you get from praying/dallies/leadership prof and selling stuff on the AH to convert over to Zen.
  • Options
    lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mirarift wrote: »

I didn't say your desire to not spend real money for bags is being a drama queen, I said that the idea of RMTs being the only way to get bags is. Please learn to read comprehensively.
  • Options
    lessflosslessfloss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please learn to chill out and take breaks from your computer every now and then. There are more important things in life.
  • Options
    llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    10$ for a 24 slot bag is ridiculous.

go ahead and call me a drama queen. I promise I will care.
  • Options
    phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can buy bags on AH they generally run 100,000+
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    llfritzll wrote: »
    10$ for a 24 slot bag is ridiculous.

go ahead and call me a drama queen. I promise I will care.

Yes, the price for bags is unreasonably high. As others have pointed out, though, you do get an 18-slot and a 12-slot bag, for free, just from leveling. One is from when you're fighting the Nashers early on, and the other is from the last mission in the Neverdeath Graveyard.

I can attest to those 2 bags, plus your initial inventory, being enough to get by, as long as you are smart about what you keep and what you sell, (as well as staying on top of fusing gems/runes).

I don't know how concerned you are, but if you buy from a RMT, and get found out, you will lose that money you spent, so just be careful with whatever you decide.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The three bags you get for free are plenty imo, its the bank space thats a joke.