test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's my birthday and I'm giving away 20 nightmare lockbox keys tonight!

xplicitbamfyxplicitbamfy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Tonight I am going live around 1030 EDT and I will be giving away 20 nightmare lockbox keys on my stream. Whether you wanna win some loot or just wanna hang out, come check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/bamfyman
Post edited by xplicitbamfy on

Comments

• sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    Happy birthday and good luck to those you're giving things to.
    I'll be asleep during your giveaway, I hope it goes well. :)
    vn7W95H.png
  • kartosathentia1kartosathentia1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Happy Bday! I will be there. :)
  • xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Happy Birthday to you.. wish I could be there for the keys (50+ boxes =.=") but I have a church camp to run tomorrow.. so I need sleep now...
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tonight I am going live around 1030 EDT and I will be giving away 20 nightmare lockbox keys on my stream. Whether you wanna win some loot or just wanna hang out, come check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/bamfyman

Throwing around that kind of AD in this game... sounds like somebody found some nice exploits.
  • kartosathentia1kartosathentia1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Throwing around that kind of AD in this game... sounds like somebody found some nice exploits.

That kind of AD? You are joking right? o.O That is $20. In the US $20 is nothing. :/ I am guessing you are under the age of 16 as you apparently think $20 is a fortune. O.O
  • darknssssdarknssss Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013

Funny kid thats only like 20$ wtf is wrong with you???Check yourself in the mirror i think there might be a exploit with your face.
  • xplicitbamfyxplicitbamfy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope, I'm not a tool trying to break the game. I find exploits and then report them accordingly. However tonight I am feeling nice again and want to share the wealth in the game. This game has good stream potential, it just needs a few people to make this worth watching until the devs can fix a few things.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darknssss wrote: »
    Funny kid thats only like 20$ wtf is wrong with you???Check yourself in the mirror i think there might be a exploit with your face.

Ignore him he has been butthurt ever since his buyers remorse kicked in now for "revenge" :rolleyes: he spends sixteen hours a day making snarky (I.E. idiotic ) comments....but don't worry a little bird told me he will be shouting his opinion from an alt account soon.

Back on topic...happy birthday, i'll make sure to check it out.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope, I'm not a tool trying to break the game. I find exploits and then report them accordingly. However tonight I am feeling nice again and want to share the wealth in the game. This game has good stream potential, it just needs a few people to make this worth watching until the devs can fix a few things.

just to clarify. this game does have many giveaways from random people and a lot of guilds giveaway keys and stuff. just ignore those people that try to call you an exploiter.

• stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xen1912 wrote: »
    just to clarify. this game does have many giveaways from random people and a lot of guilds giveaway keys and stuff. just ignore those people that try to call you an exploiter.

Yep I always thought it was awesome personally, the bridge dwellers can't stand the thought of this because it is actually something positive that may build the community.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • xplicitbamfyxplicitbamfy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All right guys, I am live and starting this up. I will be doing some lvling , some 60 pvp and some key give aways throughout the night. Come check it out :D
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE, i am not giving away 35 keys!