test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway Professions Page broken on Chrome both Win/OSX

toordtoord Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The Professions task listing page is broken on Chrome on OSX and Windows. When choosing from the list, there's no way to scroll to the bottom of it, so you are stuck with tasks that are above your rank (and can't be completed) or very low rank with very little rewards. Please address. Thanks.
Post edited by toord on

Comments

• Options
    delberto76delberto76 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    toord wrote: »
    The Professions task listing page is broken on Chrome on OSX and Windows. When choosing from the list, there's no way to scroll to the bottom of it, so you are stuck with tasks that are above your rank (and can't be completed) or very low rank with very little rewards. Please address. Thanks.

I am having this issue as well. Thank you.

A full refresh fixed it! Ctrl+F5
  • Options
    lllredllllllredlll Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go into options of chrome and delete cookies and plugins and clear cache ( 2 checkboxes )

works like a charm for me
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or simply click the back button that puts you back to the character screen (on the page, not the browser), and then click on your task. That works for me.
  • Options
    nerfmodnerfmod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wrote a bookmarklet to fix this when it happens:
    javascript:(function(){ $("#content_frame_mid").height("auto"); }());

Create a new bookmark and put the above code where you would normally put the http:// address. Works best with a button on the bookmark toolbar.

How does it work? It uses jquery (which is already loaded) to select the faulty container and manually reset its height. The underlying problem seems to be with the dynamic expand/collapsing logic, haven't bothered to look though.
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nerfmod wrote: »
    I wrote a bookmarklet to fix this when it happens:
    javascript:(function(){ $("#content_frame_mid").height("auto"); }());

Create a new bookmark and put the above code where you would normally put the http:// address. Works best with a button on the bookmark toolbar.

How does it work? It uses jquery (which is already loaded) to select the faulty container and manually reset its height. The underlying problem seems to be with the dynamic expand/collapsing logic, haven't bothered to look though.

Very cool. Will have to give that a shot. Thanks for that!
  • Options
    dakxerdakxer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was selecting other "tasks" until it fixed itself, and that work around seemed to work most of the time. I'll try your script if it happens again! Thanks.
  • Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This also happens on Firefox.