test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Mindflayer Server) - LFM T2 / Castle Never (5man)

voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
Title says it all. Looking for people who what to run T2 & Castle Never for there BiS gear and to make AD on the side. I personally have yet to run it but have cleared most content leading up to it.

Looking for players 21yrs old+ with 10K-11K GS / come prepared with HP pots and Injury Kits / Fully enchanted gear Rank 5 or higher appropriate to there class / come with some knowledge of the fights (youtube them) / use ingame chat system unless someone has something else "working mic is a must".

Looking to run these around 8pm EST and go until group decides they've had enough for the night. Would like to do this a few nights a week. No weekends....Group comp will depend on who is interested...Any comp works just a matter of speed. No GWF as I already fill that roll.

Name: Kablanka
Class: GWF
Gear Score: 11K
Experience: Cleared most content
Working Mic: Yes

You can PM me here or ingame message if interested.

Thanks
Kablanka@voltz46738
Post edited by voltz46738 on

Comments

• voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Deleted Random Post
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for more people to farm T2....
  • halcekhalcek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could join. Im DC currently in need of t2 items to get ready for cn.
    I can play anytime u need me. Only issue is my gear im stuck at 8,3gs just need 1 or 2 days of farm with decent grp to gear up.