test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kicking at end of dungeons before Loot rolls.

zhaocore86zhaocore86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is being done to the guilds that do this type of griefing?

FTR. if you are a player in the Mindflayer Server, do be carefull about guild called <None of our business>...specifically a player called <None of our Business> and <None of our business>. i hear they are pretty.....virtuous.

For Future Reference please do not Name and Shame. :)
-Ambisinisterr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
M I N D F L A Y E R | D C | G W F
Post edited by zhaocore86 on

Comments

• Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Virtuous is one description, I imagine there are several other phrases that people would use for this tactic.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The problem stems from the crappy group system that randomly gives leader to the person who loads into the dungeon first. It's also a bad system because it only takes the leader of the group to kick a person. There needs to be a majority voting system to kick members out of a group. 3 people need to agree to kick...

That doesn't excuse the actions of these scrumbags. I hope Cryptic takes a good look at this and perma-ban their accounts / CPU ID.
  • Options
    spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Make it a bannable offense. It's a pure form of griefing. Shame you can't rely on reports to actually be dealt with.
  • Options
    mawaddah99mawaddah99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We need a VOTE KICK just saying this is so annoying lol
  • Options
    xfrayedxxfrayedx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mawaddah99 wrote: »
    We need a VOTE KICK just saying this is so annoying lol

Simply adding a vote kick option isn't enough to remedy this sort of problem. If the OP ran the dungeon with say, 4 members of that guild, what do you think the result would be even with a vote kick system in place?

While I certainly agree that a voting system should be implemented, Cryptic absolutely needs to ensure that they also implement changes / a system that ensures you can still roll on / receive loot that you were eligible for in case certain...unscrupulous groups or individuals decide to behave "poorly".
  • Options
    holeesschittholeesschitt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just make it so that people can't be kicked during fights and loot rolls, and make it a vote while we're at it...
    Most of the problems this game has can be solved by looking at how other mmorpgs solved that very same problem...
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for your experience but please do not Name and Shame. It is no different than insulting players and causes nothing but flame.

In the mean this News Article should be informative about some of the systems are being worked on.
This discussion has been closed.