test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Group of 4 looking for Mature Content driven guild

cambooicambooi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
EDIT: Guess i should mention we are on DRAGON server.

Our current group consist of:
1 Guardian Fighter 60 (10.8k GS) <- Me
1 CW (10k GS)
1 DC (9.8k GS)
1 GWF 32

We can currently run any T2 and are looking for an active guild even though we casually play. We also highly enjoy PVP and use VO-IP. Hope to find a new home.

msg me @cambooi or post here.
Post edited by cambooi on

Comments

• Options
    voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    cambooicambooi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Forgot to mention we are on Dragon Server.
  • Options
    ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I read this and laughed because I read it as . . . .

Group of 4, looking for "Mature Content" driven guild

and wondered where in the game was there mature content?
  • Options
    travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Think you guys could be a good fit. The core or founders of our guild is a really close knit group of guys who also play games like WOW for heroic raiding and some Diablo etc. We are farming out heroics at the moment waiting on the raids to come, but having to pug a person or two kinda is working against us. Here is our basic information I added you in game just accept if you want to talk further. Have a good one and hope to hear from you guys.

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • Options
    thandarrthandarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i wanna join TR 34 level 1500 Att