test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Astral Diamonds

nazull11nazull11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have Claimed all 2mill of my Founders pack Astral Diamonds on one char :(

Is there a way to pass them other to another char or put them back so I can claim some of them with another char ?
Post edited by nazull11 on

Comments

• Options
    healinnerdshealinnerds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Transferring Astral Diamonds

Q: Is it possible to Transfer Claimed Astral Diamonds from one Character to another Character on the same account?

A: Yes! As long as both characters are on the same Shard.

To do this, you first need to open up the Astral Diamond Exchange (The Gem Icon on the Menu Bar) and then you will need to place an offer to Buy Zen for Astral Diamonds (in effect, selling your ADs). Immediately after placing the Listing, cancel the Listing on your active trades tab. This will then place those Astral Diamonds into an Exchange Pool. You can then log out of that character and log in with a different character and go into the Exchange and claim them from your Exchange Pool. You cannot transfer Astral Diamonds across Shards however, as each Shard has it's own Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction Houses. You can only place refined Astral Diamonds into the Exchange.

Q: Is it possible to Give another Player my Astral Diamonds?

A: No. You must either use the Astral Diamond Exchange to buy or sell Astral Diamonds or use the Auction House to sell or buy wares for Astral Diamonds.
  • Options
    zercyxzercyx Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have a more basic question concerning the Astral Diamond Exchange. How does this clunky thing work? I have tried to exchange some AD's for Zen but all that happens is that I lose my AD's and do not get any Zen in return. Please provide a detailled explanation of how I can get Zen for my AD's. Thank you.
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Ok i'll try to give this a go:

Its like a offer/demand type thing, before you go ahead and try to buy zen/diamonds you need to check if someone if offering them, only then you make your demand of X zen for Y diamonds or vice versa.
    If you just place a blind demand of diamonds per zen and no one is offering them out than your demand (along with the diamonds you put up front) will stay in a sort of pending status till an offer that matches your demand criteria apears.

You can withdraw any demand you make by going to the last tab and hiting withdraw. With that you should get your diamonds or zen back depending on that specific demand you placed.

Hope i was clear enough, cheers
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    morduilmorduil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please Devs, can you make Astral Diamonds tranferrrable between characters, or at least the initial 2m from the Founder's Pack - at the very least, make it clear, when one receives the initial 2m, that they are not readily transferrable. At the moment, this is a very annoying situation that could readily be fixed without the current, cumbersome workaround
  • Options
    kt1968mskt1968ms Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    healinnerds --Your post totally rocked! Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    darkice1222darkice1222 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there possibly a way to exchange astral diamonds to gold? Also why are they two different currencies, shouldn't they be the same? I don't want to step on any toes, I'm just curious
  • Options
    snerdlysnerdly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm embarrassed to even ask this, but I'm tired of looking... where do I pick up my 600k Hero of the North AD?!
    Also, I deleted a few auction sale notices before realizing that's how I get my AD from the AH... what happened to that money?
  • Options
    omegastatomegastat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    healinnerds & jonddn: Thanks for the solid answers!
  • Options
    camirdracamirdra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Astrial diamonds were returned to the exchange but I can't figure out how to get them back? What am I missing?