test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Possible Spoiler) Quest Line Broken

alain154alain154 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
This is the only forum I can find to ask this question.

I seem to have somehow broken the quest line in Whispering Caverns. I cannot get the quest that will take me into the Illithid Enclave. My quest journal is now empty, and I cannot find any more quests.

How does one get into the Illithid Enclave?

Thanks...
Post edited by alain154 on

Comments

• tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Weird, i know you can't out level them, so that shouldn't be it. Did you do the one that takes you through the "vault" thing? It's like a glowy cube zone instance. (descriptive, i know, but forgot the name of it off hand) It's not on the map, and no bread crumb will take you there, but you should have had a quest at least once that tells you to go through it, it's kind of at the top of the map, and once you go through it, there is another campfire with some quest givers. I'm not sure if that's the quest you can't find, that takes you there, or the ones after, been a while since i've done it.

There were also a couple quests that i remember getting that weren't quite near the other ones, off the beaten path ones. I'd suggest running around while also looking at your mini-map, see if any show up. I forget which ones are where.
  • alain154alain154 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am wondering if it was a drop that I missed? There are two campfires on the map. I have run all over the map and cannot see any more quest giver marks. Perhaps I can find the zone, but I wonder what good it will do without the quest.
  • anjastasiaanjastasia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The quest immediately preceding "Illithid Enclave" is "The Birthing Pools." Both are given by Wruz, the guy imprisoned around 5665, 827. Hope that helps!