test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founders pack bug?

jammyallstarjammyallstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok, so i payed for the guardian founders pack a few days ago and have recieved absolutley NOTHING in the game. On my PW account in the purchase history it says the payment was successful and i should have it yet when i log in to the client i still only have 2 character slots and recieved nothing via mail or merchant on both chars. WTF is going on, 60 bucks wasted. i have tried contacting customer support to try and fix the issue or at least tell me why i havent had any kind of notification in or out of game that i brought the pack, but of course i havent heard anything back. 3 days and 5 tickets later.....ive basically just been virtually robbed. EXCELLENT. Anyone else having the same kind of issue?
Post edited by jammyallstar on

Comments

• Options
    starbright80starbright80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah join the club. Bought Hero of the North Pack. Haven't received a single item from it. Money has been deducted, but no items. Been over a week. No reply to ticket or anything.

I certainly regret buying this game and almost starting to regret even playing this game. The support is the most horrible i've ever experienced. And they say they are trying to improve but im not noticing anything. Forums are pretty much dead. No dev's around or anything.
  • Options
    damedulocdameduloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check your email. There is a link you would have received to activate it. That will upgrade you to Founders.
  • Options
    zaeldvorzaeldvor Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dameduloc wrote: »
    Check your email. There is a link you would have received to activate it. That will upgrade you to Founders.

You my friend are most helpful indeed. I appreciate you taking the time to answer this other users question which has in turn helped me.
  • Options
    namelessnoodlenamelessnoodle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Did this checked the vendor and my mail in game, nothing, filed a ticket 3 days ago and nothing has changed for me. I feel ripped off, and stolen from.
  • Options
    damedulocdameduloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you check your spam filter? It took me about 4 hours to get mine, and that was only after I saw that it had been snagged as spam.
  • Options
    namelessnoodlenamelessnoodle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you check your spam filter? It took me about 4 hours to get mine, and that was only after I saw that it had been snagged as spam.

Checked everything from PWE I even have email back from when I played FW. I've clicked all the links in the emails pertaining to Neverwinter. Followed all instructions, have my confirmation number and everything written down on a sticky note attached to my monitor. No idea why it's not working :/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump. I'd love a solution to this.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Really no moderator comment yet about this? IT's quite irritating.
  • Options
    jammyallstarjammyallstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey ive checked all my emails and still no pack.....is there a way to request another email to the activation link?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey ive checked all my emails and still no pack.....is there a way to request another email to the activation link?

Having the same issue, it's been almost a week and no word if they're even looking into it.
  • Options
    jhinrajhinra Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Having the same issue, it's been almost a week and no word if they're even looking into it.

Bump Anyone get anything yet?????
    Bought Hero of the North and still nothing.