test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing armor textures and cape physics

run3w0lfrun3w0lf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
so i noticed theres a few armors that are missing textures.. are they just not done yet or something else?
i was saving up enough AD for a sinister shade's chest armor and when i finally get to equip it, its actually just a brown, carboard armor. also some other TR armor set has its chestpiece's texture missing.

also i noticed quite some time ago while riding my horse, my cape just goes over my head, every time. and also it seems to go through my body and sometimes it even disappears.

might just point out aswell that the tiefling tail is a bit glitchy while sitting or riding a horse.
Post edited by run3w0lf on

Comments

• jesterbetatesterjesterbetatester Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Though I haven't noticed any missing textures in my armor (I'm playing a GF), them capes are truly outrageous ;-)

May I also add that my character seems to make zombie-like sounds when jumping, fighting etc. ONLY while wearing a cape? That's really odd and annoying.
  • strisegrimcarverstrisegrimcarver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sinister Shade's armor texture is missing for me. Been reporting it for two weeks with nary a response. I refuse to buy Zen to convert to AD just to change appearance on a piece of high-end armor that should have been put in the game with a texture.
  • arshmetal47arshmetal47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The physics of the cape is ridiculous, whenever i'm ridding it goes through my body.
    8.jpg
  • blaumkerblaumker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    The physics of the cape is ridiculous, whenever i'm ridding it goes through my body.

I've noticed the same thing. The second I take a few strides on a horse, the dang thing hops up and over, then through, my head, and I promptly wear it as a bib until I dismount. Bibs don't seem terribly heroic---I've got a beard to catch dropped food, after all!