test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I want the potions that i bought.

mrvisa1000mrvisa1000 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I bought 198 Potion of Major Healing by 11000 AD total using gateway. I didn't receive the potions and i'm missing 11000 AD. I want the potions that i bought. Here are some screenshots that i took.
Thank you.

Neverwinter.png
how to print screen on pc

Neverwinter_2.png
screen shot apple

Neverwinter_3.jpg
Post edited by mrvisa1000 on

Comments

• braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not to be pedantic, but did you check the postal courier to see if the potions were in a mail package from the auction house? They don't drop into inventory directly. Ah, just saw the third (tiny) pic... so, not in mail. But then, the top two screenshots just indicate that you are winning the auction -- none of them are COMPLETED auctions.

The negative numbers display should have been fixed, I thought... as I recall, the timer countdown goes to zero and then goes to negative one hour (I think) before the auction officially ends.
  • bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    braxzana wrote: »
    The negative numbers display should have been fixed, I thought... as I recall, the timer countdown goes to zero and then goes to negative one hour (I think) before the auction officially ends.

nope, I snipped a few potions off the AH today and it doesn't wait an hour, I had them in a minute at the postal person.
  • mrvisa1000mrvisa1000 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    braxzana wrote: »
    Not to be pedantic, but did you check the postal courier to see if the potions were in a mail package from the auction house? They don't drop into inventory directly. Ah, just saw the third (tiny) pic... so, not in mail. But then, the top two screenshots just indicate that you are winning the auction -- none of them are COMPLETED auctions.

-6 hours and stil no potions and i still missing 11000 AD. :( I check and i check but no... nothing so far...