test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 30 cleric type companion

zx663v2zx663v2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello,

Is there a healing companion (like the cleric) that has a max level of 25 / 30? Really like the cleric for soloing and would like a 'better' version.

Thanks
Post edited by zx663v2 on

Comments

• lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope.
    The Zen shop priest of Kalemvor would be closest, it doesn't heal, but gives you lifesteal.
  • mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Angel of protection, go go logging on for 360 days straight! :3
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • placiddragonplaciddragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a "green cleric" out now i think ? (in the Zen shop of course... vastly overpriced, and just a chance drop).. some pack or other...

Still.. dont waste your money is my suggestion :)
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There is a "green cleric" out now i think ? (in the Zen shop of course... vastly overpriced, and just a chance drop).. some pack or other...

Still.. dont waste your money is my suggestion :)

i wouldnt waste my money with a green one, only with a blue or purple
  • shrewguyshrewguy Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there's training tomes in the store to upgrade companions all the way up to purple... but they aren't available, just says "Coming soon." I'd suggest just waiting for those. I quite like my man-at-arms and plan on getting him one of those when they come out.