test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing 10k

pilfropilfro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Its not a huge deal, i'm level 25, I had about 20k AD, and then noticed I only had 10k. I wasn't removing enchants etc. I have no idea how this happened. I'm guessing my account wasn't hacked and only 10k stolen.. Is there an AD cost when leveling I dont know about?
Post edited by pilfro on

Comments

• lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you respec your feats by a chance?
  • theblazedtheblazed Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A lot of things cost AD to do in this game. It could've been anything. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are still at a low level. You will make 10k back fairly quickly as you progress.
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah if you were hacked, you would have been left broke and naked in a back corner of the moonstone mask. ;)
  • edgenwedgenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    theblazed wrote: »
    A lot of things cost AD to do in this game. It could've been anything. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are still at a low level. You will make 10k back fairly quickly as you progress.

Or, it could have been a bug. How much AD has to go missing before someone should "worry about it much"?
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    itdude123 wrote: »
    Yeah if you were hacked, you would have been left broke and naked in a back corner of the moonstone mask. ;)

LOL, forum post of the day!
  • lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    edgenw wrote: »
    Or, it could have been a bug. How much AD has to go missing before someone should "worry about it much"?

Given that this is the first I've read about AD going mysteriously missing, that seems highly unlikely.

User error, as usual.
  • macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you bid on anything in the AH? as this takes your AD then mails it back.
  • joe15552joe15552 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That really sounds like you respecced. That sounds like the cost of a respec at the lower 20's.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or you tried to bid on something with a negative time remaining . They will take your AD and not send it back . One of my auctions has turned into this , and I can not cancel it . I am guessing the highest bidder got banned , but just a guess .
    If you bid on something that is already purchased , you get a " can not bid at this time ' message and you do not lose your AD .
  • edgenwedgenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Given that this is the first I've read about AD going mysteriously missing, that seems highly unlikely.

User error, as usual.

The first time? Really?

Either you don't frequent the forums often or you just haven't been paying attention.

No chance here of you being in error, of course. ;)