test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck on Loading Screen

ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Title says it all. I went back to Protector's Enclave after I finished a match of PvP. It was stuck on loading screen for a long time, so I quit and restarted the game. I'm still stuck on the loading screen while trying to log back in. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Post edited by ariusdecimus on

Comments

• Options
    darlenemillerdarlenemiller Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [I can not log in at all, my character is stuck on loading into proctors enclave. It wont even let me in. My husband can get in fine but I can't
  • Options
    washedonewashedone Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, just stuck loading into the Enclave :(
  • Options
    hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    We have been reporting this for a week now and as far as I know, no response from Devs.
  • Options
    pinmissile11pinmissile11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't log on to two of my characters now, they both logged out in Protector's Enclave. One of these characters I haven't been able to access for almost two days.
  • Options
    edibleedible Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Title says it all. I went back to Protector's Enclave after I finished a match of PvP. It was stuck on loading screen for a long time, so I quit and restarted the game. I'm still stuck on the loading screen while trying to log back in. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Start the game in safe mode, then adjust your options once it's loaded. It happens to me a few times a day, especially after pvp (launcher, options, tick safe mode)
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Last night my GF got stuck on the PE loading screen and I was all like aww man...nooo
    I restarted a few times nothing.
    I logged in all my other characters they were fine
    I right clicked on the N icon in my task bar and saw neverwinter exe so I clicked on that
    it brought up an error screen saying something about missing one pigg or something
    I clicked ok to the error and suddenly I got press any key

hope this helps.
  • Options
    hwedragnhearthwedragnheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems to be just the protector enclave loading . takes 5 to 10 min for protector enclave to load .
  • Options
    muratoyomuratoyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol i've got to close the game and reload several times to enter Protector's Enclave since last patch. It's pretty awful... poor coding.
  • Options
    ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edible wrote: »
    Start the game in safe mode, then adjust your options once it's loaded. It happens to me a few times a day, especially after pvp (launcher, options, tick safe mode)

Thank you for all of the replies! For those that it may interest, this one solved my problem. Thank you!
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

I am having the same issue. THe only solution I've found is to wait 5+ mins and it will finally say press any key and if you do it will finally load.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    pinmissile11pinmissile11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    jointheclubjointheclub Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is also happening to me. protector's enclave takes time to load and once i'm it, my character just rubberbands..cannot play anymore..i've tried like 20 times already
  • Options
    foenyx7foenyx7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See this link... the work-arounds listed helped me:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?298291-Stuck-at-Loading-protector-s-enclave&highlight=stuck+loading+screen
    There's 2 ways around this, until they patch it.

First way: start the game in Safe Mode (start the launcher, click in Options, select the Safe Mode box).

Second way, and the one I always use when I get stuck in PE: during character selection, turn the game into windowed mode and make the screen of the game just big enough for you to double-click on your character so you can log in to the game. This method has NEVER failed to work, for me at least.

Both ways have worked for me, when I accidentally forget about this Enclave bug and queue for dungeon/pvp from PE.

They really gotta fix the Enclave. This is extremely annoying, but at least there are way to bypass this bug.

I really hope they fix this soon, because it's extremely annoying.
  • Options
    jointheclubjointheclub Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    sittusittu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright i have been playing game for month now and i havent had a issue with loading screen until today after you did update WTF!
    Ive been trying too do my daily foundry for 3 hours now! I have chosen 3 different foundry's and i get same result somewhere in foundry "STUCK IN LOADING SCREEN" for so long that you get tired and shut game down. I am amazed at all the bug reports in this game too this day!! I can say out of all the games ive played in last ten years this one has more bugs than all of those games i played in ten years put together! OPEN YOUR EARS, OPEN YOUR EYES , PULL YOUR HEAD UP AND GETER DONE !!!! You have alot of work too do
  • Options
    notbknotbk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since today's patch, instead of being stuck at a loading screen my client instantly crashes upon log in instead.

My second day playing, my last day playing. Good luck!
  • Options
    blackkn1ght2blackkn1ght2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here cant login
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    I am having the same issue. THe only solution I've found is to wait 5+ mins and it will finally say press any key and if you do it will finally load.

Waiting doesn't work for everyone.

I find it easier to simply lower the graphics settings in the character select screen and then enter with that character. Does the same thing. I drag the quality slider all the way left, log in, drag it back to the right.