test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extremely active 60 DC LF5man Team or Guild - Details Inside

xietorrxietorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
Hey -

Quick Intro:
I currently have no life obligations in life aside from playing video games, I am 23 and have been gaming "hard-core" for about 10 years and even professionally for a short while. Started playing Neverwinter 3 days ago, now that I am 60, gear score is about 8700 and I have done most dungeons I am looking to get more serious.

What I am looking for:
First off let me say I know my gear score is lower than it should be, it will be fixed very shortly. I would prefer a 5 man crew that plays a lot each day together and maintains the best gear and has a high level of income however I am open to extremely active guilds.

For the 5 man everyone obviously needs very high play time, dedication, enough skill to do any fight, basically the blatant essentials. Only thing I'd ask if we were to make a group, is everyone had a mic. Makes things much more entertaining and easier.

For a guild, I would just like an active atmosphere of 60's who are actively doing dungeons and such together. I would hope there is some sort of voice server set up as well.

Closer:
If you are interested in forming a 5 man or talking to me about your guild you can find me on Method@Xietor or Method@Xietorr (I honestly am not sure which, should be the first though). I am on pretty much 24/7 so just toss me a tell.

Thanks for reading, sorry it was longer than expected -

Method/Xietor
Post edited by xietorr on

Comments

• scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey Method,

I don't think you've mentioned your shard here. The three choices are: Dragon, Mindflayer, and Beholder.

Good look on your search!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • xietorrxietorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good point and appreciate you pointing that out, I play on mindflay.
  • xietorrxietorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumping this post
    edited May 2013
    Still lookin around
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xietorr wrote: »
    good point and appreciate you pointing that out, I play on mindflay.

Great! Have you had a chance to check out Order of the Raven, also on Mindflayer?

Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png