test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought Zen with Diamonds on the Auction House, and I don't have the Zen. Help?

reportu2reportu2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there some sort of delay or something? Cause I just spent a lot of diamonds :/
Post edited by reportu2 on

Comments

• rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    "Bought Zen with Diamonds on the Auction House"???
  • dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    not in Astral Diamonds Exchange?
  • tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Op likely has the auction house confused with the exchange. You need to "claim" your zen from the exchange window.
  • dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    tinypyro wrote: »
    Op likely has the auction house confused with the exchange. You need to "claim" your zen from the exchange window.

I had a same issue like OP I didn't receive the listed amounts of ZEN. Now I've been realizing the possible reason. Just simply someone had bought the Zen before the OP and me and the OP and me offered our AD for purchasing/buying like my Zen listings said. So we have filled our quantities from the 'Top ten Zen listings' and we wanted to purchase it but sys bought before we would do that so simply it turned offerings. And my problem that nobody is going to buy as much Zen as I offered mistakenly because it won't be again on 'top ten zen listings' therefore I'm so sad that no devs took steps for our guidance how the AD exchange working properly. I am not or won't be unaccompanied with this case where someone is just putting an offering for Zen with Astral Diamond falsely otherwise he/she wants to purchase but somehow she/he isn't as quick as the Zen expires so the proceeding seemed to be deceptive anyway.
  • smackjabber1smackjabber1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL... WTH is this chicken scratch?