test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverdeath Bag Quest?

relaximadoctorrelaximadoctor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, so I completed all the quests on this map, but for some reason I didn't get any quest that would reward me the second free backpack.
Can someone help?
Post edited by relaximadoctor on

Comments

• mickst3rmickst3r Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You missed a quest chain somewhere along the line.
    There should be a pretty long quest chain there and near the end it will reward you with the bag.
    Just play the game properly and PvE by doing quests and you should come by it.
  • meygaanmeygaan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having this problem. I am pretty sure I completed the quests but did not get a bag. Either way, I cannot interact with anything in the Neverdeath region. I hope there is a way I can fix it or have them look at this problem many seem to be having.
  • sacredchaossacredchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its in the chest at the end of the big clock tower
    GWF lvl 60.
    Completed all content waiting for more.
    And class balances.... trololollol.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The quest requires you to bounce back and forth between the harper and the "genious"

The Christofer Chettlebell, the genious starts it off with.

Changing history (altering 5 grave stones)
    Monini crypt rescue. (save the monini lady from the crypts)
    Lost notes (Enter the artisians tomb to recover chettlebells notes)
    Shadow locks (enter the shadow realm and open the 3 locks)

Mind you, quest names are approximations. I honestly cant recall all the proper names.

The harpers quest line starts with.

Taking out purple (remove a set number of purple cult minions)
    Gathering relics (collect 20 relics from the upper level of craftsmans rest)
    Opening the locks (open the 6 waterclock locks in the upper and lower areas of craftsmans rest)

If you've manged to do all this. You'll get a final quest from Chettlebell to enter the Waterclock tower. It is this final quest that has the bag as the reward.

Basically, if Chettlebell seems out of quests. Try the harper. If the harper seems out of quests try Chettlebell. You cant go to far on one without doing the others.

Hopefully ive not forgotten or missed anything.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The harper does not have a question mark over her head . You just have to talk to her after the first or second quest from chris .
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need to do the clockwork tomb which is the end quest for the area.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its in the chest at the end of the big clock tower

Clockwork tomb, not tower. And the bag is no longer in that chest. Through me for a loop when I first noticed it not there. Its still from that quest, but they moved it. Chettlebell now gives it to you when you go back and talk to him.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • kenjioyamakenjioyama Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, so I completed all the quests on this map, but for some reason I didn't get any quest that would reward me the second free backpack.
    Can someone help?
    This is the 3rd inventory bag given out in quests. The 1st is given for completing a quest in the Blacklake District called Close to the Crown. The 2nd is given after completing the Cloak Tower Dungeon Quest and turning it in at the NPC. So this makes the 3rd given for completing the Clockwork Guild Tomb quest in the Neverdeath Graveyard area and turning it in to the NPC.
    edited May 2013
    kenjioyama wrote: »
    This is the 3rd inventory bag given out in quests. The 1st is given for completing a quest in the Blacklake District called Close to the Crown. The 2nd is given after completing the Cloak Tower Dungeon Quest and turning it in at the NPC. So this makes the 3rd given for completing the Clockwork Guild Tomb quest in the Neverdeath Graveyard area and turning it in to the NPC.

Odd, I didn't get a bag from the Cloak Tower or its quest. So... what's the name of the bag you got from that?
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    Odd, I didn't get a bag from the Cloak Tower or its quest. So... what's the name of the bag you got from that?
    It is called the Adventurer's Knapsack (18 slot bag).
  • darkelliasdarkellias Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SO you are supposed to get another bag from doing the dungeon there? By the time I got to there I was too high a level to do that quest - seems stupid to put such a useful item on a quest that can become completely unavailable to you.
    edited May 2013
    It is called the Adventurer's Knapsack (18 slot bag).

That's the bag you get in blacklake.

Adventurer's satchel you start out with. Adventurer's knapsack you get in blacklake. Adventuerer's pack you get in neverdeath. Bags are of holding from the shop. Never heard of one from the Cloak Tower, except for people confused with the tombs. You seem certain though. Which is why I asked.
    edited May 2013
    darkellias wrote: »
    SO you are supposed to get another bag from doing the dungeon there? By the time I got to there I was too high a level to do that quest - seems stupid to put such a useful item on a quest that can become completely unavailable to you.
    I need to correct my mistakes pointed out to me by runebane and captndaf. The 2nd inventory bag is from the Blacklake District and the 3rd is from the Neverdeath Graveyard. There is not one from the Cloak Tower Dungeon. Oops! Nice catch my friends.

So by the end of Neverdeath Graveyard you should have 3 inventory bags.
    edited May 2013
    That's the bag you get in blacklake.

Isn't the Blacklake one called the Adventurer's Satchel? That's my first one.
    edited May 2013
    Isn't the Blacklake one called the Adventurer's Satchel? That's my first one.

That's the bag you start out with.
    edited May 2013
    That's the bag you start out with.
    I could be wrong but when I started my inventory was super tiny. Then when I did that Blacklake Quest it expanded into a much larger slot bag.
  • captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    I could be wrong but when I started my inventory was super tiny. Then when I did that Blacklake Quest it expanded into a much larger slot bag.
    That hasn't been my experience, not with multiple characters. Started with 30-slot satchel, then got 18 and 12 from quests.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
    edited May 2013
    You are right runebane and captndaf. I was mistaken.
  • naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone help?

Hi,

You can get the 12-slot backpack free when you do the following quests in Neverdeath Graveyard.
    Here is a miniguide by one helpful forum poster:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?255452-12-step-guide-for-getting-the-level-30-Adventurer-s-Pack-(12-slot-bag)

Cheers!
  • baghtubaghtu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sockmunkey, thanks, you really helped. I have been days trying to figure this out by myself and finally I have it.

Thanks again.
  • lunavaralunavara Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I know this is an old thread, but for those that come across it I hope this helps. If you get so far ahead in lvls keep in mind you will NOT see ! points above there heads you will need to just go talk to the 2 people mentioned above to get the quests that give you this bag. Again you will not see any available quests via your map or above the npc heads.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lunavara wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread, but for those that come across it I hope this helps. If you get so far ahead in lvls keep in mind you will NOT see ! points above there heads you will need to just go talk to the 2 people mentioned above to get the quests that give you this bag. Again you will not see any available quests via your map or above the npc heads.

This only works if you are within five levels of the quest givers. The moment you hit six levels above, the end. The opportunity for obtaining the quests is lost forever and ever and ever and... you get the idea.

I made the mistake of creating al alt too early and camped it at a fire for invoking. Big mistake as it leveled up too quickly. When I started playing it, I got two quests in Neverdeath, one in Helm's Hold, two in Vellosk and NONE in Icespire Peak. They finally picked-up again after that. Just a little experience-sharing for anyone who wants to know. :)
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This only works if you are within five levels of the quest givers. The moment you hit six levels above, the end. The opportunity for obtaining the quests is lost forever and ever and ever and... you get the idea.

I successfully did this questline (all of Neverdeath) on two different high-level (50+) characters around a month ago, during my "get back into the game before Mod 3" period. As well as most (because I couldn't find all the quests) of Helm's Hold during double-xp weekend.

...hmm, now that I think of it, it was probably half of Neverdeath, since every character I've made has gone at least as far as the profession pack quest in Neverdeath before being relegated to invoking & Leadership.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2014

This is not true. I leveled up an alt to 60 via invocation only. And had no issue collecting the quest bags at 60.
  • laurellian13laurellian13 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I made the mistake of creating al alt too early and camped it at a fire for invoking. Big mistake as it leveled up too quickly. When I started playing it, I got two quests in Neverdeath, one in Helm's Hold, two in Vellosk and NONE in Icespire Peak. They finally picked-up again after that. Just a little experience-sharing for anyone who wants to know. :)

Actually you're wrong... when you have passed certain quest levels far enough the "?" above their heads disappear, but the quest is still there... and can be done. You just have to "talk" to the npc's and find those with the quests. I've done it on all my characters but the first... also you don't lose the skirmish daily when levelling above it, if you're willing to keep it in your quest log and it comes around as a CTA, you can still get credit for it later on.
    Your experience sharing is misnformation because you didn't think to talk to the npc's anyway. It's standard in most mmo's after levelling that quests far enough below your level lose their mark over npc's, but the quests remain if willing to talk to people...I'm also pretty sure you can check these forums and the wiki for all the quest lines in all the zones so you don't have to talk to every npc to find missed quests. Considering how mod3 now rewards 60's for excess XP, this is worthwhile thing to do now.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Actually you're wrong... when you have passed certain quest levels far enough the "?" above their heads disappear, but the quest is still there... and can be done. You just have to "talk" to the npc's and find those with the quests. I've done it on all my characters but the first... also you don't lose the skirmish daily when levelling above it, if you're willing to keep it in your quest log and it comes around as a CTA, you can still get credit for it later on.
    Your experience sharing is misnformation because you didn't think to talk to the npc's anyway. It's standard in most mmo's after levelling that quests far enough below your level lose their mark over npc's, but the quests remain if willing to talk to people...I'm also pretty sure you can check these forums and the wiki for all the quest lines in all the zones so you don't have to talk to every npc to find missed quests. Considering how mod3 now rewards 60's for excess XP, this is worthwhile thing to do now.

Wow.
    Personal experience rolling here. All I can say is *go do it* - just the way I described - and I'll wish you "good luck with that". Some zones work the way you've described, other do not: Neverdeath, Icespire and a couple others. So I will agree to say: we are both wrong or we are both right, but one thing is for sure: I am *not* passing "misinformation". Never accuse me of that again, because I speak directly from experience or ensure a proper vetting of my information. And in my comment to which you reply: I clearly stated my experience.

Hence I rebut your rebuttal.
    From here we can agree to disagree if you so choose, but I will stand by my statements about out-leveling entire zones.
  • lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You can level to 60 and then go see Sgt Knox, he has all the quests of all the realms, including Neverdeath
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My TR finished Icespire at level 60. The trick is finding every NPC offering the needed quests, not just talking to the main quest givers. In my case, I outleveled the zone and couldn't find the messages in stone quest, which prevented me from continuing the questline. Someone later pointed out that quest, I talked to the NPC, found the messages and then finished out the quests.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother