test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I wonder if we'll eventually get "housing" in this game...

lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Champion Online has this. Star Trek Online's ship interiors are like this. I wonder how Neverwinter's will turn out? Perhaps some of that wizard Leomund's scrolls have survived the spellplague? I bet we'll be seeing "Leomund's Decrepit Shack", "Leomund's Modest Cottage", and Leomund's Magnificent Mansion" in the Zen store. And maybe guilds will be able to use astral diamonds to build their own strongholds, the size of which would be determined by the size of the guild.

Just speculating here, though. It's very possible none of this will ever happen.
*sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*

Comments

• Options
    xelqyplaxelqypla Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find it bizarre that it wasn't in already.
  • Options
    lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, it does make sense that we don't have in at the moment. Adventurers are always on the move and rarely settle down anywhere.
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • Options
    dndjessdndjess Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    There aren't many possible places for player housing in this game. So if they did have it, it would likely be one building in the city, and everybody would get their own instance of the house. It would end up being pretty meaningless.
  • Options
    xelqyplaxelqypla Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dndjess wrote: »
    There aren't many possible places for player housing in this game. So if they did have it, it would likely be one building in the city, and everybody would get their own instance of the house. It would end up being pretty meaningless.

Champions Online has Moonbases. I don't think location is a problem.