test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Professions and Rough Astral Diamonds

kitamoonkitamoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Still having issues with astral diamonds and gateway professions tasks. I spend most of the day at work away from the game, so I sneak into the Gateway periodically and embark on some Leadership tasks that are supposed to reward rough astral diamonds. I can usually complete about four or five before I get home, between "Protect Caravan" and "Gather Astral Diamonds" and such. Well, when I get home and log in and check my inventory/currency, it shows no rough astral diamonds. Darn. These Leadership tasks work fine in-game. Am I going crazy or is this an ongoing situation?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hgboltblasterhgboltblaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ongoing for me - same issue.
  • captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    kitamoon wrote: »
    Still having issues with astral diamonds and gateway professions tasks. I spend most of the day at work away from the game, so I sneak into the Gateway periodically and embark on some Leadership tasks that are supposed to reward rough astral diamonds. I can usually complete about four or five before I get home, between "Protect Caravan" and "Gather Astral Diamonds" and such. Well, when I get home and log in and check my inventory/currency, it shows no rough astral diamonds. Darn. These Leadership tasks work fine in-game. Am I going crazy or is this an ongoing situation?
    Ongoing for at least two weeks and - by some reports - since closed beta. Cryptic were "unable to replicate the issue" so I guess they think everything's fine and we're all making it up.
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    During double AD week I did not have a problem with collecting AD. That's the last time I looked.
  • wickedzen1wickedzen1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too have not been receiving rough astral diamonds from doing profession tasks via the Gateway. Very disheartening.
  • skyeshardskyeshard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem. Some days it works. Others it wont.
  • jakepigellojakepigello Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    Same issues here. I ran many missions today and when I logged in I had zero rough AD. What a fricking waste of time. Please pull your heads out of your dairy aires and fix this.

As an alternative, you can just mail me the thousands of rough AD I lost.
  • thorsbeard13thorsbeard13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too am having this very same issue.... Although I would more call it a subscription as it seems to be an ongoing problem.
  • kathartikatharti Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been having this issue as well for as long as I have been playing. I now only log in to the full game to collect any AD rewarding missions even if it means "wasted" time because I can't log into the actual game when they finish.
  • zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I get it too.

Wonder why they can't replicate it? I wouldn't have thought it would be anything client side.
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • auryn02auryn02 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm experiencing the same issue.
  • aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been going through the same thing. Did ad missions all day yesterday and had 0 rough ad when I logged in. Should have had probably 2400 from my count.. I could have sworn it worked at one point. Guess not :( Will try again once more today before giving up ad farming on the gateway :( Was my best way to farm the things since I normally have 2 hours to play at night which isn't much time to do much except maybe 1 dungeon(w/ q time)..