test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has To Be A Point....

nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Where you stop blaming the game for things and admit that maybe this game is not for you because of your individual skill level.

Please..stop with the bashing/flaming of classes.
Post edited by nymesis92 on

Comments

• Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter is carebear. If you are not skilled enough to succeed in this game, congratulations you should quit gaming.

Cleric's stacking AS is still god mode. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but then again since you claim to play a Cleric I can't say I'm surprised you're trying to defend it as not being OP.
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    I play a Cleric. Single cleric, not this double cleric baddie <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all you guys are into.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • Options
    shieldtowershieldtower Member Posts: 1,230 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where you stop blaming the game for things and admit that maybe this game is not for you because of your individual skill level.

Because all the classes are currently balanced perfectly and any discrepancy players come across can ONLY be due to player skill?

I don't think so, Tim.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Member Posts: 2,215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spacejew wrote: »
    Neverwinter is carebear. If you are not skilled enough to succeed in this game, congratulations you should quit gaming.

Cleric's stacking AS is still god mode. I'm sorry if you don't like that, but then again since you claim to play a Cleric I can't say I'm surprised you're trying to defend it as not being OP.

Not sure I get your point. You have quoted him as saying that he doesn't participate in double cleric, "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>." If you are quoting that as supporting your position (I don't see where he said that, hopefully you are not cross posting) then you seem to be claiming that it is accurate and so there would be no reason for him to defend anything here.

That said, I would expect balance issues and that they would be under ongoing review. There is no such thing as perfect game balance IMO.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    dndjessdndjess Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013

Keep those blinders up, everything's perfect.