test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Misplaced Elf

br0dymanbr0dyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
(Slight Story, lots of combat. Solo or Duo advised for this. it should be challenging for a solo player.)

Starts, stays and ends in the Protectors Enclave.

Riley, a noblewoman of Neverwinter has been kidnapped. You must speak with her husband and get to the bottom of the kidnapping!

Code: NW-DJNTSJAKY
Author: @Br0dyman
Post edited by br0dyman on

Comments

• kyeo138kyeo138 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, thanks for reviewing mine, here's my thoughts as I play through it:

1. Nice job w/the details in marek's house & the first dialog w/different animations. No spelling or grammar errors!

2. Leaving the house says 'Press F to go to the next map', you can change that to 'Press F to leave Marek's home' or something. I personally don't like the 'go to next map', it's too generic.

3. Great work integrating w/Protector's Enclave details/environment.

4. Using the grate to get into sewers, same thing with 'go to next map'.

5. Nice work renaming the encounters & the right difficulty for soloing.

6. Nice plot twist, I figured something marek would be bad in some way but I didn't expect riley to act that way though :)

Great quest, the only thing I might suggest is maybe make one more twist and have riley bad at the end. Come up with some motive, where her and her husband like to torture adventurers or something lol. That's up to you though, it's really fine how it is now.

Great job
  • br0dymanbr0dyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks!

Updated the Transition text, agree with you.

I also am making the combat longer. I've doubled the size of the dungeon. I wanted this to last around 18 minutes or so, so I think it should help.

Thanks for your help! Loved your quest.
  • brutikusivbrutikusiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in protectors enclave but the quest is untrackable and I cannot locate it :/

ok apparently when main story lines are given they block out the ability to track certain other quests ;/ . finished / advanced one of sgt. Knox's quests than your quest tracked ... buggss bugggggs bugggggggs. minor, but It'll be nice when this games rid of them :P
  • mrrobsworldmrrobsworld Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've added you to my quest to-do list. Please check out my first quest as well.
    Descendant of Simon -- NW-DDMY3WOTA --
    Thanks.
  • brutikusivbrutikusiv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two thumbs up man. Finally got around to doing this and I tell you.. phew! First foundry I've done where I was scared for my life a few times ! LOL. At one point I do not know if it's intentional or If I just happened to hit some pathers at the wrong time but I ended up with 3 groups of double triples and a 6? bar master blaster trying to tear my head off. Kiting and health pots was all that saved me because my companion called it quits after the first 40 seconds of that 4minute adrenaline filled fight ! Definitely not for the weary to try and conquer! Good grind too ! Got almost a full level out that quest (at lvl 17). Good grind journey!
  • ahsmagnetahsmagnet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have this and can't remember where it starts....

get a ==>X when i try to get pathing
  • ahsmagnetahsmagnet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oops

i found it

protector's enclave next to sleeping dragon gate