test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Finishing off the leveling process via the foundry?

kyuubiilkyuubiil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 59
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My GWF has jsut arrived in Mount Hotenow, and the zone is just.. unfriendly for melee, I haven't died in 15 levels, but i've died four times in the first two quests just from chain knockdowns, aoe fire auras, being CC'd into pits.

Level 54, almost 55 -- it's literally the home stretch, but as far as I can tell, this is the only zone i've got for my level range, so was curious is the thought of trying to finish off the last 5 levels via foundry quests a bad idea time-wise, or woud I be better off just slamming my face into hotenow?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just keep at hotenow and keep Queued for pvp even if you lose you still get a quests worth of Exp.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    arntoyarntoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GWFs starts to get hang of PvP once you are at lvl56, where you get your Indominable Strike and Crescendo to lvl3. And by lvl60, it'll be the knowledge of how to handle other classes, when to sprint to avoid skills, etc..

You can lvl through PvP, even if u lose it'll still be good exp as werealchemist said.
    As a GWF, this is how I beat TR/CW!

[frnXxyM.gif