test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Srarting a Guild, Purple Dragon Knights (Mindflayer)

sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
Link to Purple Dragkn Knights- http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Purple_Dragon_knight

Hey everyone, I have tried to find a decent guild on the Mindflayer shard and I just cant find one.

I was in one with way too many people and no communication with anyone. Tried another that was just a bunch of trolls who did nothing but insult other and go out of their way to ruin the game for other. I'm in another guild that is a hardcore role playing guild which is fun but there isn't much talking in the guild other then being in character.

I'm asking if anyone wants to start a guild with me. I want a guild that has a good community, that will work together with quests, do some epic dungeons, pvp, and whatever else anyone wants to do.

I'm just tired of playing with rude people who could care less about anyone. And if anyone knows of a guild like everything I want to do on Mindflayer tell me, I havent been able to find one.

My contact info is: Reverend Keth@sl4y37 tell/mail me if you want to join. I'm on US Central Time

Edit: A couple of people have asked me if its an 18 and Up guild and I reply with "I want to keep it a mature group and to be honest when I was 18 I wasn't all that mature." I really don't care to much about age if someone an conduct themselves properly. But I know some wuld rather play with older people so I am saying its a 18 and up guild.
Post edited by sl4y37 on

Comments

• rockets1010rockets1010 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would like to help u out
  • krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Look me up, I may be interested. I too would like to just find a handful or two of people that I can group up with for dungeons and PvP without the hassle of hoping the next que group is not a total mess. =) Char. name = Legion@Krayvinn send a tell/mail if you like. I also have a fairly high end LVL 60 DC on Dragon server that I hope to bring to Mindflayer once the ability to do so is there.
  • zombiemonkeizombiemonkei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry I'm not really here to help. i was just wondering about that hard core rp group because i have been looking everywhere for one. Would you be able to message me info on that guild pls?
  • sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hardcore Role=Playing info sent. if anyone wants to get in touch with me you can pm/mail me Reverend Keth@sl4y37
  • voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Please check your inbox via forums. PM in game or here on the forums if you like what you see.

Thanks
    Kablanka@voltz46738
  • vheraunvheraun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ****. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm here for the roleplaying guild too... Could you please send me the info?
  • sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol no problem. I'll send you the info in a private message.
  • vudujuicevudujuice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im game for starting a guild, I have also had a hard time finding one as well though I'm not into RP at all. Add me in game ad whisper me whenever you see me online.

Slater@vudujuice (or vudujoose) I still haven't figured out this adding friends thing. I'm a 45 Control Wizard.

Edit: Just a post script type thing, but "Purple Dragon" > "Purple Dragon Knights" IMO.
    Slater - Mindflayer - Control Wizard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]