test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dancing Shield

faileanfailean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This pet does not work 80% of the time needs to be fixed plz also panther takes to long to hit some thing..
Post edited by failean on

Comments

• Options
    faileanfailean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    update still does not work and you cant sell it says it costs 27,000 ad to do this click ok and nothing happens. Plz fix this as i dont want to waste 850,000 ad. thx
  • Options
    neverasneveras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just adding into this, Dancing shield appears to be completely broken. Very very rarely will it ever do anything but follow around behind. Rather unfortunate.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Come on devs anything would help on this
  • Options
    mrmehlomrmehlo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Posting add to this, having the same issue now in open beta
  • Options
    olvanatorolvanator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got this pet last night and it's bugged! It seems his aggro radius is 0 - a mob has to run over top of him in order for it to engage!
  • Options
    salumeth2salumeth2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to add to this also, Dancing Shield has no agro radius. It's a huge AD sink and really needs to be fixed please.
  • Options
    survientsurvient Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can we please get some light on this? Aside from the general companion issues this shouldn't be hard to resolve; you've already hammered out the details with the other companions, just copy-paste if you have to. I really like this companion for a few character combination ideas but unfortunately due to this bug I have no choice but to keep him locked away. Please fix ASAP.
  • Options
    snakesandcakessnakesandcakes Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why should they rush to fix this when there are so many more important bugs? Just get a new companion, there's over a dozen to choose from.