test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks for the feedback, Thanks for the feedback. Thanks to your face!!!

iy0tiy0t Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
We been waiting and waiting and waiting for the class balance we getting tired of this. Because we cant do anything rather than checking Ah for the cheap item the we can afford to buy. We cant even participate dungeons they dont like us they dont need us. They rather get another class than GF or Great Weapon Facker!! People dont stop whinning here cryin here because we were getting tired!!
Post edited by iy0t on

Comments

• Options
    saucyshortcakesaucyshortcake Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    i suggest you reroll. no, not to another class. another game.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    Find a good, active guild, and group with them. PUGs are a sucker's game, and will always be FotM-centric.
  • Options
    iy0tiy0t Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    Find a good, active guild, and group with them. PUGs are a sucker's game, and will always be FotM-centric.

Joinning guild is not the best thing to do. i have guild a active one but even in a guild they always look for 2 dc 2wizards or
    2 Rogues i never seen in guild cht tht they looking for Gwf in t2 even in a zone cht
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    iy0t wrote: »
    Joinning guild is not the best thing to do. i have guild a active one but even in a guild they always look for 2 dc 2wizards or
    2 Rogues i never seen in guild cht tht they looking for Gwf in t2 even in a zone cht

Get a better guild. In any decent guild, about the most restriction you'll ever have is they'll insist on at least one healer, and even then you'll have little trouble getting four people together to go hunt for an outside healer.
  • Options
    broodmama21broodmama21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited May 2013
    iy0t wrote: »
    We been waiting and waiting and waiting for the class balance we getting tired of this. Because we cant do anything rather than checking Ah for the cheap item the we can afford to buy. We cant even participate dungeons they dont like us they dont need us. They rather get another class than GF or Great Weapon Facker!! People dont stop whinning here cryin here because we were getting tired!!

It is wht is bro. Thts why i roll to other class Rogue and i dont have any trouble for looking party in t2. But thts not mean i dont like Gwf anymore i love warrior with 2h 6 foot long sword suppose to be huge damge dealer thn the small throwing dagger which is unbelievable.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Get a better guild. In any decent guild, about the most restriction you'll ever have is they'll insist on at least one healer, and even then you'll have little trouble getting four people together to go hunt for an outside healer.

^This. Find a bunch of folks that just enjoy the fun. At worst they'll hang back and let you find the traps while the rogue laughs fro behind. With the right bunch of folks even getting repeated wipes can be amusing rather than frustrating. With the right bunch they'll even hang around for ten minutes while you figure out why your headset isn't working, or while you have to change a diaper, or while you have to take a bathroom break or any of the other reasons you aren't rushing through as fast as possible.
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

So class balance and queue system should never be fixed, people should just get a guild? Lol you must be a moron or a troll. And judging by your post history, I would venture to say both.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Play another game. Come back when they finally did something. Right now I'm just working on my crafting and don't even bother playing.
  • Options
    iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game's only a month into open beta- it's at least a year before launch, maybe two- have patience, balance will be here before 2020.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Class Balances and Queue Changes are beign worked on. :)

State of the Game - Andy Valasquez
This discussion has been closed.